How do I get Chibi in eggcellent adventure?

Someone Know how this Should work? wiki says if you want the Ferox ( Large ) Chibi you have to get it from Raptor Claus or you can craft it with 25 Bunny Eggs oO? 

The Chibi-Shapeshifter (Large) can be found in 20px-Raptor_Claus.png?version=03d2fb5e6a Raptor Claus presents during ARK: Winter Wonderland 4, and crafted with 25 × 20px-Bunny_Egg.png?version=e8dd95de03b61 Bunny Egg during ARK: Eggcellent Adventure 5.

• Volunteer Moderator
12 minutes ago, Khronnox1 said:

Someone Know how this Should work? wiki says if you want the Ferox ( Large ) Chibi you have to get it from Raptor Claus or you can craft it with 25 Bunny Eggs oO? 

The Chibi-Shapeshifter (Large) can be found in 20px-Raptor_Claus.png?version=03d2fb5e6a Raptor Claus presents during ARK: Winter Wonderland 4, and crafted with 25 × 20px-Bunny_Egg.png?version=e8dd95de03b61 Bunny Egg during ARK: Eggcellent Adventure 5.

Probably in a cooking pot like the other events.

34 minutes ago, Khronnox1 said:

I've got both Shapeshifter large and small from cracking dodo eggs the normal way. No need to craft it. I wont lie to you, out of the 1050 chibis Ive got today, Ive got 2 large (0.2%) and 1 small (0.1%) shapeshifters. There are still 6 chibis I couldnt get so far, the egg cracking continues... 

Archived