server less laggy

raro007

Suggestion

server less laggy

ok this is my opinion but i got 2 solution that will atleast make the server less laggy..

1 lower tame cap to 100, since there are cryopod its  not anymore needed to have 100+ dino.

ppl that want to mutate dino or do boss battles with 100 dino its still posible.

2 build/structure cap, really ppl are placing gates pillar everywhere and block spawn built unnecessarily (also when you emplement make structure shine bright with H so ppl can lower there structure count)

yes ppl will do seperate tribes etc but it will make things much harder for them!

11 replies to this server topic

16 hours ago, raro007 said:

but allot off ppl do have them and ppl that dont have them they can get it from others. (especialy ppl dont have them dont have 1000 dino)

aboute mute yea well thats theyre problem if they want 1000 to mutate, instead now they  making it the whole server problem..

well allot off tribe put pilars gates to surround theyre bases or block ppl from building.

you can prevent that with a cap and also give serten items amount off points for example beh gates cost 50 points and 1 wall is just 1 point pilars foundation cost 5 points since ppl also use those to block.

like that ppl get to the max

and yes its nice to have a creative base build but it thosent need to be a big chunk that lags and take ages to load..

Some PvE don’t even try to get tek or fight the boss, and it’s costly and hard to get lots even if you have it unlocked

the chances of mutt is so low you have to have 1000 to get 73.1 on mutts on average. And they are looking for a specific trait or two, Or a specific coloration and a specific gender

WHAT IS A PILLAR GATE? Is it a dinosaur gate with pillars on it?

why would a PvE tribe block other PvE’s from building?

also you point system makes no sense

1: if I wanted to build a Dino enclosure, I would run out of points just with fence foundations!

2: even if foundations cost more, why oh why does a behemoth gate cost 50! It creates the same amount of lag as a fence foundation, even if it does have foundation properties, it should be like 2-3! And it’s used for building Dino traps, and base defense and decoration, your adding cost to a structure that already has cost.

3: pillars are essential for building bridges and stuff! And you need lots

4: I think a foundation should be 2-3

5: alnyana’s right they would never add that big of a function for this reason

one of the fun things about PvE is the building of grand decorative basses!

if its such a problem just STAY AWAY FROM THE LAGGY SPOTS!

2 minutes ago, raro007 said:

yes ppl will do seperate tribes etc but it will make things much harder for them!

Not really. But WC would likely sell more copies of Ark for people setting up alt characters.

Doubt there would really be any actual change for PvE. Enabling PvP would be a more effective change if tames and structures are the problem.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:31 AM, Aylana314159 said:

Players on official PvE servers aren't breaking rules by building massive bases, and it's within what's allowed by gameplay settings.

The devs could stifle what players on official PvE servers are allowed to do (build and breed), but then they might lose playerbase.

same can be said that they lose players because server is getting lags/disconect hard to build because pilar etc

On 4/8/2020 at 1:21 AM, Aylana314159 said:

Its how the gameplay was designed. Odds of mutation increase by breeding more females.

Its something the devs didn't foresee when they created PvE

This would be an entirely new feature that's unlikely to be added to a finished game.

1 and now they design it like that problem solfed..

2 posible but most bases got unesesarly building and to make it easyer they should high light structure with H first couple months so ppl can redesign theyre bases simple like that.(and to spot structure that isnt nesesarley placed like spikes trap etc)

ofc you can say nahh its fine right no but it isnt.

we got major lag ,frreezing pve is unplayble, and with yea but we cant do this and we cant do that because we break ppl bases... well geus what now hapening???

1 hour ago, Dinobros2000 said:

From what I know tons of people still don’t have Cryo pods, and lots of people who breed for mutations use like 1000 dino because the mutts are so rare, and I like having lots of dinos personly especially in creative. Battle point is true.

i don’t know what gate pillars are, but you can use the bigger walls, and tons of people like to build big decorative basses, and many on pvp  Like to quadruple enforce walls ect. So I disagree with both ideas, the better servers sounded good but, well don’t think WC would do that, but bigger pillars, a freeze Dino idle movement, bigger support range for pillars, new support structures and things like that help and don’t affect anyone in a negative way! And you can even just store tames in a big pillar assertion thing or whatever!
ohh maybe a setting for the support range so you can increase it..... 

but allot off ppl do have them and ppl that dont have them they can get it from others. (especialy ppl dont have them dont have 1000 dino)

aboute mute yea well thats theyre problem if they want 1000 to mutate, instead now they  making it the whole server problem..

well allot off tribe put pilars gates to surround theyre bases or block ppl from building.

you can prevent that with a cap and also give serten items amount off points for example beh gates cost 50 points and 1 wall is just 1 point pilars foundation cost 5 points since ppl also use those to block.

like that ppl get to the max

and yes its nice to have a creative base build but it thosent need to be a big chunk that lags and take ages to load..

2 minutes ago, raro007 said:

Its how the gameplay was designed. Odds of mutation increase by breeding more females.

Its something the devs didn't foresee when they created PvE

4 minutes ago, raro007 said:

you can prevent that with a cap and also give serten items amount off points for example beh gates cost 50 points and 1 wall is just 1 point pilars foundation cost 5 points since ppl also use those to block

This would be an entirely new feature that's unlikely to be added to a finished game.

1 hour ago, raro007 said:

1 and now they design it like that problem solfed..

2 posible but most bases got unesesarly building and to make it easyer they should high light structure with H first couple months so ppl can redesign theyre bases simple like that.(and to spot structure that isnt nesesarley placed like spikes trap etc)

ofc you can say nahh its fine right no but it isnt.

we got major lag ,frreezing pve is unplayble, and with yea but we cant do this and we cant do that because we break ppl bases... well geus what now hapening???

Players on official PvE servers aren't breaking rules by building massive bases, and it's within what's allowed by gameplay settings.

The devs could stifle what players on official PvE servers are allowed to do (build and breed), but then they might lose playerbase.

6 minutes ago, TheBlueB0mber said:

Or perhaps the money from this new DLC could go toward some new servers that are not bottom tier.  It's just a bad look that the official network is in the state it is, and wildcard seem fine with that being the default experience for most players.

It's a better decision for players to choose unofficial servers if they want better hardware.

I doubt official servers will change.

1 minute ago, Aylana314159 said:

It's a better decision for players to choose unofficial servers if they want better hardware.

I doubt official servers will change.

Unofficial is not an option for many players.  Would remove all social aspects/trading in the game as unofficial servers are rarely populated. Might as well play single-player.

2 hours ago, raro007 said:

server less laggy

ok this is my opinion but i got 2 solution that will atleast make the server less laggy..

1 lower tame cap to 100, since there are cryopod its  not anymore needed to have 100+ dino.

ppl that want to mutate dino or do boss battles with 100 dino its still posible.

2 build/structure cap, really ppl are placing gates pillar everywhere and block spawn built unnecessarily (also when you emplement make structure shine bright with H so ppl can lower there structure count)

From what I know tons of people still don’t have Cryo pods, and lots of people who breed for mutations use like 1000 dino because the mutts are so rare, and I like having lots of dinos personly especially in creative. Battle point is true.

i don’t know what gate pillars are, but you can use the bigger walls, and tons of people like to build big decorative basses, and many on pvp  Like to quadruple enforce walls ect. So I disagree with both ideas, the better servers sounded good but, well don’t think WC would do that, but bigger pillars, a freeze Dino idle movement, bigger support range for pillars, new support structures and things like that help and don’t affect anyone in a negative way! And you can even just store tames in a big pillar assertion thing or whatever!
ohh maybe a setting for the support range so you can increase it..... 

Archived