Servers down still!

Charlie006

Same here. I had my first Argie babies hatch last night and had to wait till 330am for imprinting feed. Set my alarm to feed this morning and couldn’t get back online. I’m losing my @#$&. I’ve finally managed to stay alive a few nights on pvx without getting everything and tames wiped out by alpha tribes. And it’s coming up on pvp time and I can’t get on to feed my babies along with defend everything I’ve worked for. Really bad timing on a update and to not give the option of time selection like maybe while it’s not pvp. Help what do we do?  This is obserd forget the Easter eggs!!!

Just now, KidDave said:

I’m getting raided on my pax server I’ve lasted for months bye bye griffin. Also don’t bother deleting the ark app and re-downloading it tried it didn’t work.

I tried the same thing.  I have a friend who downloaded and played once with me a long time ago and is able to get online. I have him on  feeding for me but has no clue how to defend or power generator move things to safety ect. I want to scream from the top of the volcano!!!!'!!!!!!!   How could they mess up this bad??????

So here is the deal,

Those unfortunate to have left app auto update turned on for ARK on apple will not see the server list.  Why?  Because of server mismatch.  So currently they are holding off on releasing server patches until google play store updates their app.

Begs the question, why are they beholding to an android user base when I’m betting 80% of their end users are IOS?  

If you know your server owner, message them and ask them to shut down the server to pause game progression.. Best advice I can give you

ELE unofficial server owner

Me and my players have the same problem. Some of them were not able to connect from yesterday’s morning. 
We pay the rented server together and some of us can play and some of us can’t. Server is running for non updated versions. 

I’m able to refund players bases and resources as admin but lost animals and BPs and progress in Daily pursuits for bigger amber rewards not!!! More than 50 days progress... 

I hope that Wardrum guys will refund every one of us for this "good job". ?

Archived