Killed by Re-Fertilizer

WaightZer

Killed by Re-Fertilizer

Straight to the point, I used a re-fertilizer and didn't know I stand on a place where a big stone was used to be. The stone reappeared and I was stuck inside.

Within 3-4 seconds, my character was killed. Didn't have time to react, couldn't have enough time to break stone.

I was away from ark more than 8 months, so i don't know if anything changed. 

Instant Death within 3 seconds when stuck inside tree or stone, is that intentional? 

Phew! now my lvl 90 character on hardcore is gone.

• 1 month later...

I got killed by a rock by using re-fertilizer

I was using re-fertilizer to regrow some trees for decoration and then got stuck inside of a big rock. I tried moving a bit and then out of nowhere the screen turned black and the death jingle played and I can't see the green ray of light anywehere and I know where I died, I broke the rock and there was no backpack. :(

By the time this gets seen by anyone who can help I'm sure my things will have despawned, I just want everybody to know: DON'T USE RE-FERTELIZER UNLESS YOU REMEMBER THE PLACEMENT OF EVERYTHING AROUND YOU.

Please fix this.

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, WaightZer said:

The body might be teleported back to where you last dismount a dino or a bed before you used a re-fertilizer.

I couldnt find it. Don't have such a large base. I'm pretty sure I dismounted in base. Got killed again today, but I was prepared and naked. This is poorly implemented and easily reproduced.

Archived