Mobile servers updating?

KzDero

Some server owners and I have discussed just shutting down our unofficials for the time being, because it’s not really fair to some people able to get on and others locked out. People’s generators start running out of gas or turrets run out of bullets, and you can’t get in to fix it and maybe get wiped in the meantime. They need to roll the previous version back out for iOS until they fix this.

Honestly. I had two quetz hatch and all of a sudden I’m unable to play the game. People are complaining about it and wardrum doesn’t even have the decency to reply or even give an explanation/solution.  I’ve grounded this game non stop for a month now and imma lose my stuff all because some devs can’t do their jobs and actually give a warning to their community. So if this thing takes more than 3 days imma lose my tames on an already packed server and lose all the money I invested in the game. Thanks Wardrum you’ve managed to f me twice in a month. 

12 hours ago, KodahWomble said:

Some server owners and I have discussed just shutting down our unofficials for the time being, because it’s not really fair to some people able to get on and others locked out. People’s generators start running out of gas or turrets run out of bullets, and you can’t get in to fix it and maybe get wiped in the meantime. They need to roll the previous version back out for iOS until they fix this.

I don’t update my phone or iPad because there’s always something wrong that comes with this. But I’m guessing the app is on auto update. And yes I just installed power and turrets last night but was going to fuel them and turn on today before pvp and I have no way to do this. This is absolute BS. And yes I was just informed that others are still up and running and pvx/ pvp is still going on live for android and people who’s apps were not on auto update. 

8 hours ago, Forgedblade said:

Yeah my game just showed this message the war drum notification says the update would finish by 12 pm

but it’s 12:15 am now and it’s still showing me this message

F78F7880-46E1-4579-BB36-6DC16565631C.jpeg

This is actual bull, I’m having the same issue and I’m just opening the app every hour to see if I can get back on the server and nothing yet, hopefully they can see this whole thing and do something about it cause it just aggregates me everytime I see that screen

I really hope there is some amazing compensation for the players that aren’t able to play. I’m losing my dinos and implants. I pay a lot of money to support this game and it’s things like this make it hard for me to want to give my support. I mean, I understand that they’re waiting for the approval for google to ok the patch but why not undo the patch to keep the servers up. What about Apple? Did they accept the patch? Why haven’t iOS players had an opportunity to get in. It can’t be about fairness. All the hundreds I’ve spent on my base and buying engrams, they’re left unprotected right now since my tribe and I can’t get on the game to defend. I just really hope they try to make it up to the players that are about to lose weeks of grinding.

Archived