Nice full pass on loot crates

Cjblaired

I play solo and have the quality slider all the way up, and still get double water jar BPs in a blue drop with a ring around it and nothing else. So yeah, nothing has changed. If they were simply referring to the purchasable drops on Genesis (no PvP on these anymore I guess?), I've heard it's painful at times, so pretty much same as before I wager. I would hazard that coding in a redundancy check to prevent duplication on BPs in a drop would create lag, so in the interest of keeping the machine running smoothly was discarded.

59 minutes ago, Leebum said:

You do realise the Loot crate pass was for ALLLLL loot crates, not just Gene ones? Also the green Gene pack gives tek including claws and cruise missles...

the information in the list there contains all the items that they said were the changes for the loot crates for genesis, sense this thread is in genesis, im not referring to all crates. there are many pieces of tek listed but tek claws weren't one of them. Though, i do know one of the boss missions does reward tek claws, someone on my official server got one, but that was also a few patches ago, that may of changed with the mission reward changes.

Archived