Community Crunch 222: Patch Notes Round-Up, and Eggcellent Adventure

StudioWildcard

it is useless to create events if all the all caves are closed by behemoth therefore impossible to tame Bulbdog/

Featherlight /ravager /Karkinos /and glitch /server genesis ps4 1221

several reports you may do nothing while all the caves are blocking voluntarily

ARK_ Survival Evolved_20200412101705.jpg

Edited by servietsky10

Please WC fix your errors. 
I have uploaded my character doing with adjusting the settings before ascending... now the download button has disappeared from all my maps on signal player. So went to upload a basic character to then download the one I want and now that’s been deleted my character is once again lost. 

please sort this out for the consoles 

Why have a mission that automatically pods ur dino and dumps its inventory when started without warning the player first?  So flipping stupid.  I lost so much kibble and structures because I had NO IDEA THAT WOULD HAPPEN.  You developers really should employ some common sense game testers.  There is so much stupidity in this game it is nearly unplayable.  But, your continued unapologetic approach to customer service and lack of integrity to the gamers are why so many people will never buy another game developed by WC.  If your company was a business ppl actually went to purchase items or services (store, restaurant, retail, bank) it would be out of business.  In short, terrible mechanics and poorly implemented game.

And Ark is down again

https://downdetector.com/status/ark/

917 has been crashing for days, and now it's been offline for almost 3 days. Why did I even buy this game if I can't play. I will for sure not be buying Atlas, or the Genesis pass. 

Why have an event if you know you're gonna crash. This has happened every event. I am so annoyed with Wildcard. 

I also don't need a BS post about you working on it....just fix the damn game

And Ark is down again

https://downdetector.com/status/ark/

917 has been crashing for days, and now it's been offline for almost 3 days. Why did I even buy this game if I can't play. I will for sure not be buying Atlas, or the Genesis pass. 

Why have an event if you know you're gonna crash. This has happened every event. I am so annoyed with Wildcard. 

I also don't need a BS post about you working on it....just fix the damn game

Yup servers crashing every hour and starts around 6pm est and continues through the early mornings.  It started after the patch the other day.  All of us realize that you all work hard, very hard to bring new and exciting things to the game with these events, but for the love of God, TEST THINGS BEFORE YOU ROLL THEM OUT!!!!!  in the last couple years it does seem like all of you at studio Wildcard are more concerned about content than functionality!  YOU DONT LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY!  You can say that you are all about making the game content and keep functionality the priority of the base game THEN PROVE IT!!!!  Actions speak louder than your empty words ever could.  Right now your actions speak to the simple fact you don’t care about your players!  Simple things like we can’t even type the word “I” in chat, FOR REAL??  To the game literally crashing like early access, without warning or possible cause, some serious abnormal lag spikes, characters being lost, not to mention I have been sitting here for a half hour trying to get back into my server to complete some business deals and I CAN’T BECAUSE IS SAID CAN’T FIND ADDRESS!!!!  Finally after that I’m able to get in.  I’ve mentioned it before on here FIX THE DAMN LIGHTNING IN THE GREEN OB AREA ON CENTER......please.  The center is still a very popular map and I’m sure all center servers do it or is it just a crossplay thing?  THIS is the reason why I didn’t waste my time or money on genesis!  Then you go and rework things to make them extremely hard to get?  The bloodstalker taking 1k blood packs?  Guess I’m not getting those even if I do buy genesis unless I buy it and I like to tame my animals not buy them.  

What is it going to take for you to listen, test things against the core game and make sure that a firm stable game base is more important than building the coolest 747 jumbo jet on top of a crumbling building?  If this were my company a metric crap ton of issues with this game never would made it out of early access, they would have been fixed before full release, at any cost!  I love this game as all of the community does but this is getting waaayyyyyy out of control and I’m close to hanging up the controller on this game for good, and the fact is I’m not the only one.  Wildcard, do us, the game and yourselves a favor.....fix what is broken in the game, or you might not in time have a game to fix.  I hate to say that but that is stone cold truth.

4 hours ago, Amerikanovich said:

Any patchnotes to the sudden 10GB update this morning or naw?

Is the easter event over, did colored dinos make up 1/3 of the base game install size?

Are these the ones you're looking for?

Current Version: v310.27 - 04/14/2020

• Adjusted several creatures for the prevention of mesh biting
  • Fixed a crash that resulted when trying to craft an item from the hotbar
  • Ferox breeding/mutation movement speed has been corrected to be consistent between small and large Ferox.
  • Terrain textures have been improved on The Island in areas where it appeared to be low quality
  • Improved several terrain areas in Genesis that caused players to get stuck, to be incorrectly teleported, or allowed players to unfairly exploit.
  • Fixed an issue with the lighting in caves on The Island
  • Fixed an exploit with turrets and ziplines
  • Fixed an exploit with meshing and the cruise missile

On 4/6/2020 at 11:01 PM, MstrNolf said:

What is the purpose of the unable to grind loot function it’s begging to be pointless to gather multiple vaults full of saddles I cannot use such as giga or Gacha saddles on genesis. Please just let me grind all the useless armor ect please .

i agree with this or add the dinos

"Full pass on loot crates" ??

Hahahahaha, no really, hahahahahahahahahahaha

This is what a 35k loot crate just gave me...

image.thumb.png.a90ca8984303d66553c9dd94264e4ecf.png

Wyvern milk???? WYVERN MILK???? on a server that doesn't even have Wyverns on it and isn't part of a cluster? LMAO, Wildcard, I'm normally the first to be supportive, but if this is your idea of a "full pass on loot crates" you need to hire different programmers ? Still I guess the element would be useful if there was actually any way of getting a tek replicator on this map...