Community Crunch 222: Patch Notes Round-Up, and Eggcellent Adventure

StudioWildcard

I purchased a 35 k hexagram loot crate post Easter update on 4/7/2020 after reading that the loot has been improved and all I got was some Raw Prime meat a master craft ghillie top, 10 Rare mushrooms,a green Afro hair style, 10 propellant, and 20 oil, 5 element dust, a gas grenade and 10 Gas balls and what ever that green thing is....I am on PVE and get better from doing one mission on Beta or Alpha from the doed race DO NOT waste your hexagrams use them for cyropods or materials or you will kick yourself later :/

stuff.png

Why is it everytime you raptors update poop, you raptor it up! All engrams unlearned back to level one, what the hell did you pieces of poops do? Do you do any testing or just code some poop and say raptor it? Btw on ps4. Haven't checked but the raptoring shadow bug better be fixed assholes. Check that it isnt fixed and I'm not raptoring surprised. Useless asshats! Why make something that people love only to raptor it up to the point they want to stop playing?

Edited by Bladex723

7 hours ago, Pixler said:

The Mountains on SE are broken I think they have the wrong Texture or Material.
Would be nice to fix.

Same issues on the island as well, messed up ground textures, some weird lighting issues on the river between redwoods & volcano where you can see big square blocks where the lighting is different, there's a ton of stuff that looks messed up

The game is an absolute mess right now, Genesis should never have been released and all they do is keep messing with things and break even more stuff, then instead of doing important fixes they dump this crap on us

Be happy that you can experience the easter event, im a ps4 gamer and my loading screen keeps getting stuck on primalgamedata_bp. After my ps4 went on safe mode and the only thing i could do was initialise my ps4 and i had to download everything back and i managed to get my saved data back but after downloading ark again, it wont let me play. And i was looking forward to this event. Hope someone could help me out.

Was looking forward to playing during the event, but apparently the update ruined the game. I lost all Engram skills and Engram points. I used a cheat code for the first time as a work around- to learn all the engrams. Well the problem is worse than I thought- I tamed a pterodon so I killed a fish - the game won’t let me harvest the meat. The game is completely not playable anymore 

Since the event started EU GEN 663 PC has been crshing constantly (its a player intentionally doing it to dupe eggs from new creatures not a server issue) I have reported, tweeted every dev I can think of and no response or actions have been taken so we are all stuck in a groundhog day situation with constant rollbacks and not able to breed or tame anything due to this issue. I love this game and me and my wife have been having fun on Genesis until now, I am losing respect for WC as the complete lack of any form of response is disrespectful and shows that the customer care is non existant atm.
We are all pretty much trapped indoors atm and having to miss out on the easter event is really getting us down our Magmasaurs were finally grown just before the event started but we cant even use them and have fun with them cause every 5-20 mins server crashes and rolls bk to the most recent save point so you are losing everything you did in that time and you start back off at the same point you were when you logged in the first time. thanks @WildCard for looking after your players that are struggling. @Cedric any chance you can kick someone up the butt for us and get the problem sorted please please please.

On 4/6/2020 at 10:41 PM, lmaFrickinBeast said:

We noticed a massively decreased wild Dino spawn rate on Xbox official genesis pve during the 3.5x as well as up to 60-second lags that added between 30-60 minutes to each 8 hour imprint timer. Hoping some of these changes (that don't appear to be implemented until the eggcellent starts) help with these issues. 

We have the same issue on our Gen server, ppl say they reduce the dinos due to activity During events but zero dinos is far from a reduction. Don’t get me started in the 4min lag spikes “not from the number of ppl on”

today so far our server EU663 has crashed over 30 times LITERALLY. Ping is ALWAYS below 100 but yet just after almost every server save the server crashes and theres under 40 players online minimal big bases on the map not loads of tames in each base not loads of bbys out (we cant raise bbys cause every time server rolls bk the egg tiners obv roll bk with it). my actual time that has passed (registered as passing by the server between rollbacks) is maybe 4hrs instead of 12 like it should have been. And despite loads of people on the server placing reports and tweeting devs for over 36hrs now still not a peep from anyone at WC. Happy easter to you too guys :(

Dear Wild Card team,

Can you please fix the X-Rock Golem on Genesis offical pvp. We spent a whole day trying for a 145 X Golem and we moved it further from the cave three separate times. We used so much metal and time grinding three different traps and cannons which X Golems take extra to knock. This is completely unfair and enrageing please contact me I would appreciate if a Developer could come to my server and help us out it would be great I've never got help from any of the development team it would be nice if anyone from WildCard could reach out to me it would be a first since game preview but also much appreciated!

When are you going to do something about [][][][] tribes duping? Going back on forums this is a problem the wildcard team has been aware of for years. Is it really that difficult to just destroy player items that they have equipped to their hotkeys when they transfer to another server? Or figure out some other fix to the problem? Genesis PVE 585 server is virtually unplayable because [][][] tribes are constantly duping all day and night, causing major lag on the server and frequent disconnects/rollbacks. Why are the majority of us legitimate players taking a back seat to cheaters? Wipe them, ban them, make it so that only IP addresses from North America can access the server. Please do something.