Community Crunch 222: Patch Notes Round-Up, and Eggcellent Adventure

StudioWildcard

please just fix transferring to other maps in single player

I tried so, so, many times to transfer from the island to ragnarok but it kept on thinking that my character wasn't in the transfer section but but in the island's dead survivor section

fix this raptoring glitch

a few hours later I lost my character to these types of glitches and my argy got lost to transferring as well

even tho my alpha rex I put in there in creative is in there, raptoring round.

FIX THIS YOU IDIOTS

Edited by Gamergrunt

8 hours ago, Kebster said:

Hey man,
Follow this link and do exactly what it says.  It worked great for me and I love it and my Tribe mates don't kill me every time I log on anymore ;)

Doesn't work for us. The code is not in the specified file, and when we add the adjusted line, it doesn't do anything. If we go to the actual folder with that line of code and change it there, it also doesn't help. And they have not responded to the bug reports about this fox not working for some. 

-but thank you for sharing! I just wish that it would work for all of us. ?

Hello! I just turned on Ark to do the Eggcellent adventure update and I went to my character on the island and everything is reset, did this happen to anyone else......????? Of course I am on single player too! Anyone have this problem???? 

Please **two days later now** my engrams are gone now as well I can't even play the game! What's going on?! 

Edited by QueenGamerGirl92

On 4/7/2020 at 12:07 AM, gariii said:

So I guess we ps4 players still have our settings resetted after starting the game. 

And I guess the many anti mesh points on abberation are still available.

Oh so everyone stats were reset??? My character was on level 94 on the island, did the update do this???? 

Pls help us. Because of corona, ark is becoming my new life. But now i feel like  a death person because of this update. My hole team cant log in since yesterday. I red that some are beeing online. That means that my stuff on pcxc hard will be gone when i‘m beeing online again. I have primal pass. I put, again, a lot of time in this game. If i going to lose everything, than i want that ark gives me Something back, for example, embers, a box with full stacks of ressources, and !!! Saddles. Its so hard to tame on hard mode. A wolf for example, because of the high lvls. If i lose i will......... dont wanna think about it. Pls help everybody, we all love this game, but now u destroy our second world/life.

No. The grinder does not retain its purpose.  Are you repurposing the grinder to just "grind certain resources" now? Until the description omits "grinding crafted items", then the grinder in this instance is useless. Are you just a troll? The logic here is really simple lol. 
Depends on how u see the meaning of the term crafted. Those from missions were definitely not crafted, just given to u as a reward for finishing the mission.