Ferox stats reset

Not sure if this is intended but my female Ferox reverted back to wild level after transforming her with element. She was tamed with berries prior to the patch, and received bonus levels. I have transformed them previously without losing levels but am now reluctant to use them if this will happen to all of them going forward.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2020 at 2:40 AM, Nanabobana said:

Ferox stats reset

Not sure if this is intended but my female Ferox reverted back to wild level after transforming her with element. She was tamed with berries prior to the patch, and received bonus levels. I have transformed them previously without losing levels but am now reluctant to use them if this will happen to all of them going forward.

I tamed about 30 feroxes, 1 of them kept her levels permanent, the rest lost them. (Wrong they do keep them)

Been putting alot of time in ferox breeding last week, man its the most bugged tame of the game.

Unintended duping, had 5 clones of 1 female in the foundation. (Not gonna tell how i did, and since its official i killed the dupes).

Denial of element, cant acces inventory, and so on.

EDIT: The stats dont dissapear , only the shown lvl changes, i was wrong earlier.

Edited by Likeitis
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...