Posted (edited)

Are you complaining that you got a dupe of your character?...

A back up character incase your main character gets "Arked" and or deleted...

An extra character that's already imprinted to all the dinos and creatures you raised?...

A character that could be a savoir to all your stuff on a server when you can't find your main character if you lose him on a random server?...

A character already in all your tribes across different servers?...

*Just trying to make a point... In all my years of playing this game on official servers, having a back up character is like having a instant 1up from any game scenario...*

Just put him/her on a random server and write it down somewhere... So if anything said above happens, you will be safe knowing support wont help within a few days to up to a month.

Ive lost roughly... 39? Or 40 characters from getting Arked or deleted or glitches and cant do anything to recover them.

Edited by brenon45

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Facesmasher6959 said:

If you would of read it closer I can not download either character it just shows it there 

The description is kinda vague... Breakdown I think you were trying to say.

1. You cant go to a server because there is a dupe in the ark data and blocking transferring = solution, select a random server and spawn the dupe on that server and leave him there.

2. You are trying to spawn on an server and cannot select the character to download = solution , similar to 1, spawn in a random server and try to spawn that character there to "unclog" the ark data for your character and then log out and see if you log in to the duped character to move them.

3. Similar to scenario 2, relog on to the server that you transferred from and attempt to spawn in the character you was using before the issue.

Few more if none above help.

Edited by brenon45

Ok this is how it happened I transferred from 890 but it never did the transfer just sat at the obi. I went to the server I was trying to go to 1320 and it shows my toon there but won’t let me download him to the ark. My charter is still showing logged on 890 and I can log on him any suggestions on how to fix it so I can log on 1320

On 4/6/2020 at 11:35 PM, Facesmasher6959 said:

Ok this is how it happened I transferred from 890 but it never did the transfer just sat at the obi. I went to the server I was trying to go to 1320 and it shows my toon there but won’t let me download him to the ark. My charter is still showing logged on 890 and I can log on him any suggestions on how to fix it so I can log on 1320

Reread my previous post. I've seen this bug many time.