Open Tribe  ·  725 members

MIB

i will help out the tribe

hasvideos

i will help out the tribe

i'm 13    don't have ark character right now   Australian time zone  i can plan raids or when i can play ark next which will be in a few months i can farm resources or negotiate with people  my activity will increase when i get my ps4 i can bring to the tribe  info,maybe allies if we want any , plans for raids, also just farm this is my first tribe so if you accept me in for what my skills are that would be nice                      also is there a discord if there is can i get what it is if not can we get one made                               i will be a third party tool i'm sorry  i'm not always active but will be as soon as i can                     btw i will work with scouts to plan raids but i will need pictures  to see what im working with              if you can get me on with a tribe i can like help you with a Allieship     or being a Allie                       a tip is work with people trust them if you want send me what they want  if its worth it and you make the choice  i can review   my discord is   has videos#5981  

https://discord.gg/MAwYGA5 that is a link to a discord server i made for my role i want  

Archived