Give Wyverns Saddles to combat manas

Frost027

Give Wyverns Saddles to combat manas

Give Wyverns Saddles

I personally think it's stupid that things like Manas and most new creatures get 124+ armor saddles, amounting for a HUGE nearly 80% damage reduction, AND can be bred to have insane health. While on the other hand, Wyverns, can't be bred making it a give or take on their health, and are much, much harder to get.

A lot of people complain about mana balancing, I think this could be resolved at least a little by giving Wyverns saddles. It would provide a GREAT counter to them. You would be hard to freeze and would take waaaay less damage in general and compared to other creatures, since Wyverns only get froze for a short amount of time.

Not only would saddles make Wyverns much more balanced and useful in the era of 1.2k melee gigas and 1.5k melee manas, it would refresh the pvp meta sooo much. People would actually use other things like Wyverns, not just manas. And, considering how difficult it is to get a wyvern compared to other tames, and how hard and rare it is to get good stats, it only makes sense.

With the release of Cyrstal Isles, and THREE new Wyvern types coming out, I think it'd be great for the game to give them saddles. It would make them stronger overall, as a lot of people think they are simply WAY to easy to kill for how hard they are to get, and would provide excellent counter-play to manas.

Not to mention how manas get a 124 armor saddle AND bet the fastest thing in the game, while Wyverns are much slower and more clunky and get no saddle. It makes sense to me. I don't think they should be breedable, keep them special. But please, give them saddles. It would add a much needed, and effective counter to manas.

I believe they need a 124 armor saddle similar to manas to keep up with them, but a 90-100 armor one would suffice just as good.

It still won't be enough.

Saddle, breedable and immunity from mana attacks for ice type. Now that would get you close, but wyvern's insanely slow turning would still put mana slightly on top in combat. 

Though problem is not with any specific creature, but WC approach in general. Don't you see a pattern in new DLCs? They release intentionally broken dino or few to give early buyers an advantage. Giving higher than turret range attack in 2 DLCs back to back looks highly suspicious to me. Of course that and other op "overlooked" issues get tweaked and changed after a while to send a clear message "be first to buy new DLC to get unfair advantage and own some noobs".

Later new free map is released and it has everything from previous DLCs. Now you are not special anymore and everyone can get same stuff as you. You feel depressed and need that special fix that only new DLC can give you.

Archived