Who can tell me the console parameters of Eggcellent Adventure 5?

mangobubu

I still do not get any Event Stuff happening...

Dedicated Linux 310.11:
 ./ShooterGameServer Valguero_P?AltSaveDirectoryName=Valguero_P?listen?MultiHome=xx.xx.xx.xx?MaxPlayers=70?QueryPort=270xx?RCONPort=270xx?Port=xxxxx -automanagedmods -ActiveEvent=Easter

Destoyed all wild dinos yesterday... no change.

Can anyone give me hint how to make it work?

From the logs:

[2020.04.08-18.43.38:887][  0]Log file open, 04/09/20 20:43:38
[2020.04.08-18.43.38:887][  0]ARK Version: 310.11
[2020.04.08-18.43.38:887][  0]PID: 25555
[2020.04.08-18.47.40:109][  0]Primal Game Data Took 240.52 seconds
[2020.04.08-18.48.57:097][  0]Server Initializing with BattlEye Anti-Cheat Protection. If you do not wish to use BattlEye, please launch with -NoBattlEye
[2020.04.08-18.48.57:109][  0]BattlEye successfully started.
[2020.04.08-18.49.20:840][  0]Server: "BanesDinoParadise" has successfully started!
[2020.04.08-18.49.32:591][  0]Commandline:  "Valguero_P?AltSaveDirectoryName=Valguero_P?listen?MultiHome=xx.xx.xx.xx?MaxPlayers=70?QueryPort=xxxx?RCONPort=xxxx?Port=xxxx -automanagedmods -ActiveEvent=Easter"
[2020.04.08-18.49.32:591][  0]Full Startup: 380.42 seconds (BP compile: 0.00 seconds)
[2020.04.08-18.49.32:591][  0]Number of cores 4

(x-ed out the port and ip values to not advertise the server here)

I think you need quotation marks in your startup command...

./ShooterGameServer "Valguero_P?AltSaveDirectoryName=Valguero_P?listen?MultiHome=xx.xx.xx.xx?MaxPlayers=70?QueryPort=270xx?RCONPort=270xx?Port=xxxxx" -automanagedmods -ActiveEvent=Easter

Your log file suggests that the ActiveEvent string is being treated like it's inside the quotation marks.

If you are trying to use the Active Event option on your private server, then please be aware that WC have disabled this option.  Although it can be selected still, it will not do anything.  To receive the event harvest, breed, XP, taming multiplier values you'll have to input them manually.  You should still be seeing the event coloured dinos as they come in with the download associated with the event.

See this post for more info on WC disabling the ActiveEvent options on private servers:  WC disables Active Event on Private Servers

30 minutes ago, Myrm said:

If you are trying to use the Active Event option on your private server, then please be aware that WC have disabled this option.  Although it can be selected still, it will not do anything.  To receive the event harvest, breed, XP, taming multiplier values you'll have to input them manually.  You should still be seeing the event coloured dinos as they come in with the download associated with the event.

See this post for more info on WC disabling the ActiveEvent options on private servers:  WC disables Active Event on Private Servers

I think that post refers to the times between events.
I have -ActiveEvent=Easter on my command lines, and I'm gettings eggs, and the emote and coloured dinos on my servers.

Just now, Larkfields said:

I think that post refers to the times between events.
I have -ActiveEvent=Easter on my command lines, and I'm gettings eggs, and the emote and coloured dinos on my servers.

Yes, you would get the eggs and dinos as they come with the download. I do not have events selected on my Nitrado server, but I’m getting eggs and easter dinos too. 

Hmm thanks for the idea, i'll try the quotes... will refer back (takes a while to restart the server kill all dinos an search for any easter-eggs)

I am quite sure to have some colored dinos but absolutely no bunny-dodos or more colorful eggs.

And I am aware that the extra x2 rates are not part of the event on private servers and have to be adjusted manually. I am strictly trying to get chibis and easter specials to be available on my server.

21 hours ago, Larkfields said:

I think you need quotation marks in your startup command...

./ShooterGameServer "Valguero_P?AltSaveDirectoryName=Valguero_P?listen?MultiHome=xx.xx.xx.xx?MaxPlayers=70?QueryPort=270xx?RCONPort=270xx?Port=xxxxx" -automanagedmods -ActiveEvent=Easter

Your log file suggests that the ActiveEvent string is being treated like it's inside the quotation marks.

Yes they are. This is true... but... this is the default line for LGSM:

fn_parms(){
parms="\"${defaultmap}?AltSaveDirectoryName=${defaultmap}?listen?MultiHome=${ip}?MaxPlayers=${maxplayers}?QueryPort=${queryport}?RCONPort=${rconport}?Port=${port} -automanagedmods\""
}

Thus the -automanagedmods worked before inside the quotes...

Update 1: Server is still working and mods are still there. Looking for easter stuff now.

Update 2: Self-explaining: The current version is 310.27

Update 3: Seems to be working!

easter.thumb.jpg.f08b2f2751b5bea51fdf070f41b56bf2.jpg

Update 4: @Larkfields I reported the post solving this issue with a comment to the mods to mark that post as positive or at least mark it as possible solution. I hope they react correctky (just FYI, dont know if that works here in this forum). If this results in any trouble please refer to this update, to solve 'em.

Thanks very much again!

Archived