PvP/PvE Dino Tier List

FaneBlackwing

7 minutes ago, FaneBlackwing said:

I think I was actually thinking about the mate boost they commonly have in the wild, but yeah they don't.

Fixed it. Until they get some sort of boost, Sabers will be better due to the saddle bonus.

I actually saw a couple of videos about that. Direwolves beat sabers, with or without saddles.

It's the third video in that small playlist.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Reshkrom1153 said:

I actually saw a couple of videos about that. Direwolves beat sabers, with or without saddles.

It's the third video in that small playlist.

I'd say it depends on the saddle, but since there's access to Ascendant Saber saddles with very, very high armor, boosting a Saber solely in health and melee will likely make it more reliable than a Direwolf.

These two creatures are probably the most debatable, honestly. I may need to just stick them in the same tier, but I'm a little reluctant to do so at this time. When the Direwolf pack bonus is introduced, I'll certainly put them a tier above Sabers, but for now, it's hard to tell.

Alright, I have three suspect tests for everyone. Let me know your thoughts on these~

PvE:

Pelagornis: S tier > A tier: While the Pelagornis is amazing at collecting Organic Polymer, that seems to be it's only use at the moment. It can't pick things up, it doesn't do much damage, it's somewhat slow, has a small amount of carry weight, and it's swimming is more of rafting. It seems to pale in comparison to other S tier rankers.

PvP:

Gallimimus: B tier > C tier: While speedy and agile, it has a bad turn radius, low health, and low carry weight. It doesn't seem like it'll work well with other creatures in this tier.

Ankylosaurus: D tier > C tier: Very tanky, and if you boost just melee and health, you've got a strong mount that can tank hits and deal a good amount of damage. It seems to outrank the others in D tier.

4 hours ago, FaneBlackwing said:

Alright, I have three suspect tests for everyone. Let me know your thoughts on these~

PvE:

Pelagornis: S tier > A tier: While the Pelagornis is amazing at collecting Organic Polymer, that seems to be it's only use at the moment. It can't pick things up, it doesn't do much damage, it's somewhat slow, has a small amount of carry weight, and it's swimming is more of rafting. It seems to pale in comparison to other S tier rankers.

PvP:

Gallimimus: B tier > C tier: While speedy and agile, it has a bad turn radius, low health, and low carry weight. It doesn't seem like it'll work well with other creatures in this tier.

Ankylosaurus: D tier > C tier: Very tanky, and if you boost just melee and health, you've got a strong mount that can tank hits and deal a good amount of damage. It seems to outrank the others in D tier.

I'd agree with that. Maybe even downgrade the pelagornis to B tier? As far as i'm aware speed is its only good stat and even then it's like the raptor. You won't gain its full speed because of its low carry weight and there are better options.

A strategy we always used was put brontos around the base on agressive and encumber them. They can do more damage than a rex but unlike a rex a kibble tamed bronto can get somewhere up around 50k hp. Our best tame (not hatched) ended up with around 50k hp and 400% attack. This isn't even touching on the usefulness of the platform and all that. I feel bronto should definately be in S class for pvp

8 hours ago, fultron3030 said:

A strategy we always used was put brontos around the base on agressive and encumber them. They can do more damage than a rex but unlike a rex a kibble tamed bronto can get somewhere up around 50k hp. Our best tame (not hatched) ended up with around 50k hp and 400% attack. This isn't even touching on the usefulness of the platform and all that. I feel bronto should definately be in S class for pvp

Brontos would be S tier, but Titanosaurs outrank them greatly, and like I said if something works similar to another thing, they won't be placed in the same tier. Sure, they aren't limited tames, but you can get way more done with one Titanosaur than you could 3 or 4 Brontos. Just a single Titanosaur is enough to wipe out an opposing tribe.

12 hours ago, Reshkrom1153 said:

I'd agree with that. Maybe even downgrade the pelagornis to B tier? As far as i'm aware speed is its only good stat and even then it's like the raptor. You won't gain its full speed because of its low carry weight and there are better options.

Perhaps, but I'd rather not drop something two tiers at once.

I'll keep it A tier for now, but if everyone find that's a little too farfetched for the Pelagornis, I'll suspect it for B tier.

As for the Galli and Ankylo, I'll need a little more input before changing them.

Onyc should be better then F tier, maybe D or even C for pvp. It's attack melts armor and if you mix one or two of them in with Dimorphodons and put them inside your base you have a pretty good anti intruder system. Mixing any number of onyc with a dimorphodon swarm is a real force multiplier.

At least on center servers I'd rate spinos higher then rexes for both pvp and pve. The knockback, fast attack speed, and range on their bite makes them much better then rex's for hunting alpha raptors and carnos, They can rapidly get anywhere on the map without the vulnerability of transporting them via boats (couple rockets at the wrong spot and your rex's are just so much chum) they are also the most effective dino for gathering leech blood if you want to go fishing or are dealing with biological warfare.

The gigantapithicus is probably correctly placed in B tier but you should mention the tankiness it can achieve with a high level flack or riot helmet.

I'd drop the mammoth down a tier in pvp and pve, it's just so completely outclassed by the beaver. It's tankiness is its only real atribute and even there it's nothing to write home about. Only reason I ever use them is that I seem to keep finding high level saddles.

Procoptodon serves the same role as the gallimimus (fast hit and run striker for you and a friend) but is faster over uneven terain, slower over flat open land, and has massively greater carry weight and health along with an amazing leap. They should not be in the same tier.

16 hours ago, GulliverFoyle said:

Onyc should be better then F tier, maybe D or even C for pvp. It's attack melts armor and if you mix one or two of them in with Dimorphodons and put them inside your base you have a pretty good anti intruder system. Mixing any number of onyc with a dimorphodon swarm is a real force multiplier.

At least on center servers I'd rate spinos higher then rexes for both pvp and pve. The knockback, fast attack speed, and range on their bite makes them much better then rex's for hunting alpha raptors and carnos, They can rapidly get anywhere on the map without the vulnerability of transporting them via boats (couple rockets at the wrong spot and your rex's are just so much chum) they are also the most effective dino for gathering leech blood if you want to go fishing or are dealing with biological warfare.

The gigantapithicus is probably correctly placed in B tier but you should mention the tankiness it can achieve with a high level flack or riot helmet.

I'd drop the mammoth down a tier in pvp and pve, it's just so completely outclassed by the beaver. It's tankiness is its only real atribute and even there it's nothing to write home about. Only reason I ever use them is that I seem to keep finding high level saddles.

Procoptodon serves the same role as the gallimimus (fast hit and run striker for you and a friend) but is faster over uneven terain, slower over flat open land, and has massively greater carry weight and health along with an amazing leap. They should not be in the same tier.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the Onyc's armor melting capabilities. I'll boost it up a tier in PvP. Thanks for the reminder!

I'd rather not delve into ranking based on map, because then that's a LOT more work. Not only would sea creatures have to be not included in ScE, but ScE is by far the biggest change in landscape and usability. Perhaps if the rest of the community thinks it's needed, then I'll do it, but for now, I'd rather not touch that.

Ah! Yeah the helmet. Totally forgot about that as well. Will do.

Maybe. They're still widely useful and obtainable early on, whereas Beavers are a little more dangerous and more of late game tames. The Mammoth seems to fit in very well where it's at in the tier list, not many things in it's own tier outrank it by too much or make it feel unwelcome in the tier. I'll keep my eye on it though.

That's very true. I'll be updating in a bit with the new changes, and thanks for the input/reminders.

• 3 weeks later...

Surprised and pleased to see this thread still being updated. :)

I have to say I am really surprised to see how high up in the tiers diplo is right now. They might be a benefit to large tribes, but to small tribes and solo players they may not be worth the headache of taming and securing them if you can't fully utilitize said benefits. Can I ask if this tier list is assembled with a specific tribe size in mind? I know you said you didn't want to separate the rankings based on tribe and solo, but for some animals I do feel like that's unavoidable and the diplo is one of them. Maybe not a separate ranking, but a note about it being more effective in a larger tribe.

Just now, Cymas said:

Surprised and pleased to see this thread still being updated. :)

I have to say I am really surprised to see how high up in the tiers diplo is right now. They might be a benefit to large tribes, but to small tribes and solo players they may not be worth the headache of taming and securing them if you can't fully utility said benefits. Can I ask if this tier list is assembled with a specific tribe size in mind? I know you said you didn't want to separate the rankings based on tribe and solo, but for some animals I do feel like that's unavoidable and the diplo is one of them. Maybe not a separate ranking, but a note about it being more effective in a larger tribe.

It's probably made with the amount of people you should play with in mind.

That is exactly what I just asked, lol. I suppose I could have worded it better to ask what size tribe. I know many PVP tribes are large, but it's been my experience that PVE in particular is much more likely to have smaller tribes and solo players. We have 3 diplos and 4 people in my tribe, and we haven't found them to be particularly useful when brontos and paracers can also both carry multiple people, and with the added bonus of being able to defend themselves.

ETA: I'm also not saying I completely disagree with the assessment, just that I am really surprised about it. I really, really wanted to like the diplo but it just hasn't done anything for me on a personal or tribe level.

• 3 months later...

This might be an old post, but I would like to add that my rhino without imprinting, first gen wild 150 tame out at 220-221 now has 530 melee and he kills wild 150 rexes, mammoths, brontos and alpha raptors (up to level 85 tested) in one hit.....One glancing hit that doesn't stop his momentum, allowing him to sprint back around and deliver another blow to creatures such as a giga or an alpha Rex for another 20,000 damage.  With plenty of stamina, he can kill a Giga in less than 15 seconds by sprinting along side it making passes, sometimes delivering 2 hits per pass, which can be up to 40,000 damage per pass.  Additionally, his knock back keeps most predators completely out of range of retaliation.  I can also use weapons in first person and gather thatch and berries efficiently.  If that isn't enough of a qualifier for at least S tier in pvp and A tier for pve, then also consider that his sprint speed is not affected by his weight as long as he isn't totally overencumbered.  This makes him a great hauler that allows zero risk quick transport of mass quantities for pve.  

Leveled for melee, there is nothing he can't kill in one hit, save gigas, alpha rexes or high level alpha carnos/raptors.

Leveled for weight, he can haul thousands of pounds without being slowed in the slightest.  

I think these facts considered, especially since I haven't yet found a suitable female for breeding a new more powerful offspring, should merit an S class for pvp and at least an A for Pve.

I will update this when I produce offspring with better stats.

side note, does anyone have a mount that can survive a single hit from my rhino?

thoughts?

On 1/24/2017 at 0:39 PM, TheUltimateAXE said:

This might be an old post, but I would like to add that my rhino without imprinting, first gen wild 150 tame out at 220-221 now has 530 melee and he kills wild 150 rexes, mammoths, brontos and alpha raptors (up to level 85 tested) in one hit.....One glancing hit that doesn't stop his momentum, allowing him to sprint back around and deliver another blow to creatures such as a giga or an alpha Rex for another 20,000 damage.  With plenty of stamina, he can kill a Giga in less than 15 seconds by sprinting along side it making passes, sometimes delivering 2 hits per pass, which can be up to 40,000 damage per pass.  Additionally, his knock back keeps most predators completely out of range of retaliation.  I can also use weapons in first person and gather thatch and berries efficiently.  If that isn't enough of a qualifier for at least S tier in pvp and A tier for pve, then also consider that his sprint speed is not affected by his weight as long as he isn't totally overencumbered.  This makes him a great hauler that allows zero risk quick transport of mass quantities for pve.  

Leveled for melee, there is nothing he can't kill in one hit, save gigas, alpha rexes or high level alpha carnos/raptors.

Leveled for weight, he can haul thousands of pounds without being slowed in the slightest.  

I think these facts considered, especially since I haven't yet found a suitable female for breeding a new more powerful offspring, should merit an S class for pvp and at least an A for Pve.

I will update this when I produce offspring with better stats.

side note, does anyone have a mount that can survive a single hit from my rhino?

thoughts?

I agree completely. Woolly rhinos are truly amazing.

• 1 month later...

Been away for a while but this list could really use some updating! I'll be working on it ASAP and have a few changes in mind. Of course it's going to get updated quite quickly and a little more continuously due to the patch sizes. But as for now here's some drops I plan on making:

PvE:
Pelagornis: A tier > B tier (Organic Polymer collecting is great, but it's slow and very vulnerable while on the surface of water and on land.)
Diplodocus: A tier > B tier (Can't deal damage, while it is tanky and collects decently, it's uses aren't very worthwhile, it is an easy early tame due to being friendly, however.)
Archaeopteryx: C tier > D tier (It's tree sap collecting ability can only be utilized when in the redwoods, and it can easily get lost/killed when doing so especially with the new Thylacoleo. It'll more than likely end up being another egg producing critter in your tame pen.)
Direbear: A tier > B tier (Therizinosaurus outclasses this guy now)

PvP:
Rex: B tier > A tier (With the newly introduced Tek Rex Saddle, your Rexes may actually be more dangerous than Gigas due to the new range they have. Not S tier because of how hard this improvement is to get and maintain, but when stocked up on Element you can devastate enemy tribes)
Diplodocus: C tier > D tier (No damage output, while it is tanky and relatively quick for a large creature, the best they can do is carry a large tribe into battle, but there's little point in doing that. Nobody goes in without a dangerous mount!)

Here are the prospected tier placements for newer creatures:

PvP:
Thylacoleo: A tier (It can climb walls and has a mauling attack, this creature is much better at raiding than a Procoptodon, as it has the damage output and can scale more than 4 walls high.)
Microraptor: B tier (It's super fast and can dismount players leaving both them and their tame very vulnerable.)
Electrophorus: C tier (While underwater is slowly getting more and more worthy creatures, the meta is still above water. I'm not sure how underwater bases may affect things here, might need separate tier listings, but the Electrophorus is very, very deadly underwater as groups of them can render almost anything defenseless and leaves you with an easy kill. If the sea ever becomes widely populated, these things could easily see A or even S tier viability)
Basilosaurus: C tier (Immune to stuns and Tusoteuthis grabs and being VERY tanky, especially near the surface of the ocean, the Basilosaurus is a must tame if you every wander the seas in PvP. Few tribes will dare attack you and your Basilo. However, similarly to the Electrophorus, due to the sea being very empty in PvP, it can't do it's job because of this.)
Baryonyx: B tier (Has a big AoE stun attack underwater, it's very quick on land and in water and rapidly regens health when eating fish. It dishes out decent damage, but it's best used to give your tribemates opportunities to attack and ambush)
Purlovia: S tier (While it isn't the greatest for raids, it's base protection is absolutely the best. Not only can you leave some guarding your base with their stun attacks from under ground, you can also forego your expensive vaults and replace them with these guys, unless the enemy gets a lucky shot with a rocket, there's no way they'll be raiding anything within their inventories)
Troodon: C tier (While it is fast and has a torpor attack, Troodon are squishy and annoying to tame. It's not worth it, but if you happen to get a pack, they can easily dismember weaker creatures and players)
Pegomastax: F tier (Yes, it can rob players, but there's next to no chance that's going through with how easy these pests are to kill)
Therizinosaurus: B tier (It is a dangerous herbivore mount with power rivaling the Rex, but doesn't provide anything too special for PvP)
Tusoteuthis: A tier (Better then the Mosasaur in the deep, it can grab most creatures with it's tentacles while dealing damage to them, it's not extremely slow but it's not fast either, and can tank quite a bit of damage, if it does get weak, you can use it's ink attack to blind your enemies and make your escape. When travelling in the sea, be aware of all your surroundings, or you might get ambushed by an enemy tribe using one of these monsters)
Achatina: F tier (Uhh, useless)
Chalicotherium: C tier (It has a ranged attack in which it tosses boulders with that destroys wooden structures with ease. However, it's outranked by many other creatures)
Kaprosuchus: B tier (Stronger than a Sarco and has a strong leaping attack. Fast on both land and water, this creature can be a fierce foe. They also make quick work of some vital smaller tames enemy tribes have such as Oviraptors and Dung Beetles)
Megalosaurus: B tier (While it is a very deadly mount during nighttime, it's completely useless during the day. This creature is quite the double-edged sword when it comes to PvP)
Moschops: F tier (A coward in fights, this creature has no use in raids or base protection)
Pachyrhinosaurus: C tier (It has a special attack that drains enemies of stamina allowing you to make quick escapes and/or make that target an easier kill for your tribemates.)
Ovis: F tier (In no way a useful mount/tame in PvP. It's probably weaker than a Dodo!)
Diplocaulus F tier (Doesn't have any uses for PvP)

PvE:
Thylacoleo: B tier (A strong mount that makes quick work of cave explorations and can escape dangerous wild dinos in a snap. A very strong hunting tame!)
Microraptor: F tier (No use in PvE, it is moderately strong and fast, but doesn't make a great hunting tame.)
Electrophorus: B tier (Makes for a great escort tame underwater with it's stun attack, allowing you and your tribemates to gather underwater resources safely. Best with groups to keep targets stunned!)
Basilosaurus: A tier (A strong sea mount with a lot of health and speedy health regen. They're also unaffected by stun attacks making them great for collecting Biotoxins from Cnidaria! Unfortunately it's immunity to Tusoteuthis grabs will rarely be put to use)
Baryonyx: B tier (It's great for harvesting fish and due to it having no Oxygen meter, it is perfect for the new underwater caves as it has a deadly stun attack and can go on land and underwater freely.)
Purlovia: A tier (Like in PvP, it's best used as a cheap vault, which is just as useful in PvE as it is in PvP. Pumping weight into a high level Purlovia can make it a lot better than a vault!)
Troodon: D tier (Little use for PvE as for a hunting mount, it's too troublesome to tame packs of these, and there are better options, but they can be useful if you manage to get some easily.)
Pegomastax: D tier (It turns berries into seeds making it a decent farming aid, but that's all it does for you in PvE, and it's nothing too spectacular.)
Therizinosaurus: A tier (This mount is your Jack of All Trades mount on the island. They can collect a large variety of materials and they can defend themselves as well. Only outclassed by the one and only Mantis.)
Tusoteuthis: A tier (Struggling to get black pearls, silica pearls, and other resources from the ocean? No worries, as the Tusoteuthis can handle those problems. The Tusoteuthis can strangle the life out of wild creatures making it easier for you to get those rare resources that are usually a pain to get.)
Achatina: C tier (Strangely enough, these critters aren't outclassed by Beelzebufo. While they do generate Cementing Paste on wander, they only generate one every now and then and only eat Sweet Veggie Cake, making them difficult to maintain and only rewarding with a lot of them.)
Chalicotherium: D tier (Doesn't collect much to be noteworthy, but it can deal decent damage and make decent com[any with hunting parties. Though it is nice to have a drinking buddy I guess!)
Kaprosuchus: C tier (It can carry smaller tames around, but doesn't do much for a PvE world.)
Megalosaurus: D tier (Best for a PvP world, it doesn't do much for a PvE world that another hunting mount can't without the night buff/day debuff)
Moschops: B tier (A very good tame for collecting consumable resources such as Sap, Prime Meat, and Rare Flowers/Mushrooms. They make Kibbl creating easier and trough filling easier as well! Easy to sustain as they are omnivores as well.)
Pachyrhinosaurus: C tier (A great exploring mount, as it can remove stamina from wild dinos, rendering most aggressive dangers useless. A pretty good tame for hunting parties.)
Ovis: C tier (They're great for harvesting wool and mutton, making living and travelling through the snow biome much easier, and mutton makes taming quicker. Only very useful if you plan on keeping a population of tamed ones at your base so you can continue to slaughter and shear them when it's needed)
Diplocaulus: D tier (Provides you Oxygen allowing you to go down underwater without SCUBA gear for a short period of time. However they're very vulnerable and relatively slow, so it's not recommended to go too far underwater.)

If you disagree with any please let me know, most are subject to change, but some will stay in the declared tier.

Even after playing the game for a few months I am still learning quite a bit each day I play. I just want to thank you for putting all this together, it has be an enormous help. I can't imagine the time and effort you have put in with this thread. I also want to thank everyone else who have taken the time to respond and give their input as well. Hopefully, as I play the game longer I can have some relevant feedback that can help augment your list. Keep up the great work. 

Two things I have to fully disagree on.

First Ptera's within PvP are disposable assets with great potential, there is a reason people constantly push their levels higher in breeding ptera's. Have a flier army in 2 days is easy enough and the ability to get inside a base and barrel roll down their electrical system is game changing. (Should be at minimum an A creature)

Second, the Moschops is a GOD when it comes to gathering organic poly, so as far as usefulness, it is by far and away the easiest thing for getting massive amounts of quick poly quick and easily. (Should be at least a C: if not a B: creature)

Is the Tier List at the top of the thread (the ones in colour) being updated as things change?

Shouldn't the T-rex also be classed as Tier S?

At this point in the game for me, it would be easier to trade for a Giga rather than attempt taming my own. I practically live on my T-rex. I travel the entire map on her to gather, tame and explore. There are the rare things that I worry about coming up against, but that is a very short list. Her weight is decent so I can bring precious resources back with me and or bring necessary tools like spiked walls, narcotic etc. I even use her when fishing. She is literally behind me after I set down a chair and nothing comes even close to bothering me. I also have her follow me around the base collecting materials while on my farming dinos. Other than her turning radius being forgivable, she has to be the most used and valuable dino I have. Don't get me wrong, I would like to experience having a Giga, but getting a T-rex for me was quite a lot easier.

On 3/17/2017 at 2:37 PM, bulldog1986 said:

Two things I have to fully disagree on.

First Ptera's within PvP are disposable assets with great potential, there is a reason people constantly push their levels higher in breeding ptera's. Have a flier army in 2 days is easy enough and the ability to get inside a base and barrel roll down their electrical system is game changing. (Should be at minimum an A creature)

Second, the Moschops is a GOD when it comes to gathering organic poly, so as far as usefulness, it is by far and away the easiest thing for getting massive amounts of quick poly quick and easily. (Should be at least a C: if not a B: creature)

I've dropped the Ptera down because this tier list does not take into account how early/late game a tame is. Just purely for it's utility and effectiveness. The reason the Ptera is lower is because of the Tapejara and Quetzal, which easily outrank the Ptera in utility in PvP, Tapejara can carry two passengers allowing you to have extra DPS, it is a very difficult target to hit due to it's mobility, and the fact it can latch onto vertical surfaces can allow players to attack stealthily and have hiding spots/precise aiming for backseat riders. I do believe I put the Ptera down in B tier, but I may have accidentally swapped it with the Argent, I'll have a look.

And well, we all know why a Quetz is much more effective.

Moschops is in B tier for PvE. It's F rank in PvP.

On 3/17/2017 at 3:59 PM, Oggybobo said:

Is the Tier List at the top of the thread (the ones in colour) being updated as things change?

Shouldn't the T-rex also be classed as Tier S?

At this point in the game for me, it would be easier to trade for a Giga rather than attempt taming my own. I practically live on my T-rex. I travel the entire map on her to gather, tame and explore. There are the rare things that I worry about coming up against, but that is a very short list. Her weight is decent so I can bring precious resources back with me and or bring necessary tools like spiked walls, narcotic etc. I even use her when fishing. She is literally behind me after I set down a chair and nothing comes even close to bothering me. I also have her follow me around the base collecting materials while on my farming dinos. Other than her turning radius being forgivable, she has to be the most used and valuable dino I have. Don't get me wrong, I would like to experience having a Giga, but getting a T-rex for me was quite a lot easier.

1) Yes that is the case. :)

2) No, as I have the tiers sorted out by utility/effectiveness. If something performs too similarly, then the stronger one will be placed higher. In this case, Gigas are the strongest large carnivorous tames in the game. Yes, the Rex now has the Tek Rex Saddle which allows it to perform differently, but the maintenance on the saddle's energy is too much to get in S tier. Unless you've got hundreds or even thousands of Element, the Tek Rex Saddle won't be a trinket you'll use continuously. Especially when many other equipment and structures require Element. Gigas do have pretty high maintenance but acquiring meat is much easier and simpler than Element. :) 

Therazinosaurus needs its own tier above all others. Nothing has the utility of the theriz. It harvests all resources apart from minerals better than any other dino, has absurd DPS for dino-on-dino combat and tanks damage with the best of them. 

I have a theriz, 24k HP and 550 melee, i would pit it against any rex and come out on top every time, and then go harvest 60k fiber with it in 10 mins, or hide, or wood, or meat, or berries etc etc. Theriz either needs a nerf, or othet specialist harvest dinos need buffing.

Update:

Dino Drops/Advancements:

• PvE:

Pelagornis: A tier > B tier
Direbear: A tier > B tier
Megalodon: B tier > C tier
Diplodocus: B tier > C tier
Archaeopteryx: C tier > D tier

• PvP:

Rex: B tier > A tier
Archaeopteryx: B tier > C tier
Dunkleosteus: B tier > C tier
Diplodocus: C tier > D tier
Thorny Dragon: C tier > D tier

Additions:

• PvE

Basilosaurus: A tier
Moschops: B tier
Purlovia: B tier
Ovis: C tier
Diplocaulus: D tier

• PvP

Purlovia: S tier
Basilosaurus: B tier
Diplocaulus: F tier
Moschops: F tier
Ovis: F tier

I'll try to get at least 5 of the creatures that aren't tiered yet put in the list each day. It just takes some additional thinking and glancing at the tiers to see what is already in the tier. Nothing much changed here except Purlovia dropping from A > B in PvE from initial critiquing.

Archived