New Furniture

ShadowGlyder

Suggestion

New Furniture

I think it'd be amazing if there was a new addition, hopefully to the base game and not to the new DLCs, of new different chairs. We have different beds made out of different materials as we move on through the engram list, all classified under different names (i.e. Bedroll, Simple Bed, Bunk Bed, etc.) When I came across something called "Wooden Chair" and "Wooden Table," I thought that there would be higher classes of chairs and tables, Metal Chair, Metal Table, Tek Chair, Tek Table, but there was nothing there. I think it would be interesting if they added different higher-tier furnitures, the metal furniture looking sleeker and more industrial, the tek chairs with the classic chrome-metal with the glowing blue. The first thought in my mind of a tek chair was a floating chair with the back of it looking subtly implant-shaped and having the classic hexagonal blue glow. While it isn't necessary to have these, I feel like it's weird when we have out tek bases and metal bases but just put wooden furniture inside. Just something I was thinking about yesterday while decorating the inside of a house.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived