Cryo Sickness

Fragment

Cry Sickness

Disabled cryosickness on PvE Official Servers (Can be disabled on Unofficials using: EnableCryoSicknessPVE=true in the GameUserSettings.ini)

This is in the xbox patch noted under QOL on v797.15 - 3/20/2020  however it doesn't say it is possible to switch off cryosickness in single player and I cannot find a setting for it. Has anyone else had any luck finding a way to switch it off?

42 minutes ago, OMCWILDCAT said:

There should be a setting to enable PVE mode and that should do it. But beware that PVE mode will change other things, most notably, you wont be able to pick up wild dinos with flyers. The single player settings are not nearly as robust as unofficial server settings.

I already have it set to PvE but I will try turning the setting off and on again, thanks :)

3 hours ago, OMCWILDCAT said:

There should be a setting to enable PVE mode and that should do it. But beware that PVE mode will change other things, most notably, you wont be able to pick up wild dinos with flyers. The single player settings are not nearly as robust as unofficial server settings.

well that explains that problem Iv been having XD

16 hours ago, OMCWILDCAT said:

There are settings to change this even with PvE enabled. I haven't come across a separate setting myself. I do, however, play singleplayer with PvE enabled and it doesn't seem to disable the effect. It might just be me but I don't think PvE has a toggle for cyro.

Archived