XBOX ONE ISSUES WITH AIMBOTTING

cohentroller

Suggestion

For the past 5 days in a row I have been getting attacked by aimbotters who have their aimbot set to only head or only feet on XboxOne servers and there is nothing me or my tribe can do to defend against this and it so easy to get access to aimbot if you are on pc please fix this because we have lost 30 or more tames to this and there is no way for us to fight it us being sniped only to the head while mana dashing is impossible without such hacks and bots

6 replies to this server topic

10 hours ago, cohentroller said:

Official xbox and official xbox small tribes are 2 completley different experiences I should be able to experience both without pc players using cheats 

I agree, but there is nothing you can do about it when you have Windows 10 Players playing and will cheat. This is always going to happen.

So my comment about not playing on those cross play serves stands.

2 hours ago, cohentroller said:

bro pc players can play on xbox small tribes servers it's not a cross play server it's made for xbox but the devs made it where pc players could join it 

My reply stands!

First of all, the PC players you are talking about are playing on the Windows 10 Store version, which is an XBox Live Play Anywhere title. That means you can play on either the Windows 10 device or Xbox and continue where you left off.

So, what I said, is don't play on a server that that allows these two versions to Cross Play.

Now if you're on Official, I have no idea if any or all of cross play or not. I don't play on Xbox any more.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:19 AM, cohentroller said:

For the past 5 days in a row I have been getting attacked by aimbotters who have their aimbot set to only head or only feet on XboxOne servers and there is nothing me or my tribe can do to defend against this and it so easy to get access to aimbot if you are on pc please fix this because we have lost 30 or more tames to this and there is no way for us to fight it us being sniped only to the head while mana dashing is impossible without such hacks and bots

Don't play on Xbox Live Cross Play Servers, stick to those that are Xbox Only. 

Archived