Food Value: High level taming now pointless?

Zapha

Food Value: High level taming now pointless?

Recently I read a post here from someone who complained that all tamed high level dinos on his server have crazy high food values, with the other values low. I thought "Maybe he messed it up with the config of his server", but today I made the same experience on official with two megatheriums. First one was level 90, the second one level 130 when I started the taming. The first one has now 7500 food, the second one 10,000 food.

OK, maybe a try of Wildcard to prevent senseless mass taming of dinos ("Look at my 500 dinos"). Why not?

But isn't taming of high level dinos now pointless? Even the taming multiplier is then pointless because if I'm enforced to tame only low level dinos if I want them to have good values, it makes not much difference to tame with x1, x2 or x3.5. I don't need higher multipliers for taming of level 20 dinos.

What do you think? Did you made similar experience with taming recently?

I haven't seen. Recently ko'd two Tek Rex's with 32 and 33 levels into hp wild. Seen another guy ko one with 37 levels into hp

Sounds like bad luck on your end though 23 levels into a 130 sounds slightly above average (7 stats for levels on non flyers, even distribution would be about 18 levels per stat for a 130.)

Archived