tribe log

SuhaCro

tribe log

Hello everyone

recently I lost my character by transferring to another server and roleback happened. so I contacted ark support they told me if I want tribe ownership back I need to provide screenshot of tribe log, but I dont have a screenshot of that, cause there was never reason for that and I didnt know that this will ever happen. is there any kind of proof I can provide ? I sent screenshot of global chat where I asked players did I lost character and tribe. I hope that can be some kind of proof. anyone have any other solution?

The only other option I can think of, assuming you can get wildcard to cooperate, is to have a gm come to your server to respond to your ticket. They can insert themselves as admin into any tribe they wish, even a 6 man full tribe on small tribes, and can see for themselves who is tribe leader. I have screenshots of a gm inserting themselves into my tribe then saying hi when answering a ticket so it can be done.

3 minutes ago, NukeGoose said:

The only other option I can think of, assuming you can get wildcard to cooperate, is to have a gm come to your server to respond to your ticket. They can insert themselves as admin into any tribe they wish, even a 6 man full tribe on small tribes, and can see for themselves who is tribe leader. I have screenshots of a gm inserting themselves into my tribe then saying hi when answering a ticket so it can be done.

I don't believe the command works for empty tribes.

Archived