feces are now stackable ???

allouqui

feces are now stackable ???

hello ! i wonder if anyone have feces now stackable ? i dont use mods and since yesterday all type of feces stacks in inventory !! that wouldnt be a pblm if my dung beetles would still work =° ..... even when u do ur best like playing with no mods, in solo gamemode , this game still doing its best to annoying you ... Devs shoudnt make a game that just create a lot of frustration, it should be the opposite playing video games ... damn logic !

thanks ! i wish u could write something that constructive at 1st but its better than nothing ! i have no idea how to check that.. i already searching for any sort of answer everywhere else on the web, i add this to my research ! the reason i play no mod is only bcs there is way enough problem in the game itself to add more with corrupted mods! even if it make the game easier, at the end it add tones of frustrations bcs of pblm it could create ! and to answer Hilm,  watch on youtube there is a TONES of video that support what i think about devs .. if u dont have the same point of vew then its just another matter ! at start i was asking if someone had the same pblm, not if ppl would believe what i was saying ! if u just trust in what u can see then its a pblm i dont want to deal with

so i wont spend time to convainc ppl how just need a proof to believe, i just dont care about u ! was asking for ppl hwo have the same issue, if u arent one of them just do something else of ur life than saying s...t to me ! ... and if u want a proof that devs are monkeys ; every f....g update since ark start few years ago they just cant let ur game sitting like they are !!!! what a simple task that cant even be done correctly ... now pls stop do comment that have nothing to see with my original question !

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, allouqui said:

so i wont spend time to convainc ppl how just need a proof to believe, i just dont care about u ! was asking for ppl hwo have the same issue, if u arent one of them just do something else of ur life than saying s...t to me ! ... and if u want a proof that devs are monkeys ; every f....g update since ark start few years ago they just cant let ur game sitting like they are !!!! what a simple task that cant even be done correctly ... now pls stop do comment that have nothing to see with my original question !

You need to show a hell of a lot more respect when you are the one asking for help.

If you only want people responding that have also experienced the issue then clearly this topic would have zero replies.

People ask for screenshots so they can see exactly what you are experiencing. It's called trying to pinpoint a problem. If you were to raise this with a Dev, you know what they'd ask you? That's right, they'd ask you for a screenshot or a video to show the problem.

So, start again, have some respect, and maybe you'll get the answers you are looking for.

P.S. Poop does not stack, except for when a dino poops twice, then it literally stacks! ?

ok so... why would i respect ppl hwo arent even here to help but more to show u how stupid and useless u are ? and at start i was just asking, not for help, but more a question to find out if the pblm comes from me or if someone else has experimented the same issue ! i have been respectfull (not for the monkeys, i shouldnt have insulted theese animals and im sorry) until i read answers that, from my point of vew, were not what i consider as constructive aswers, so i define some of the ppl hwo answer as just trolls or brain dead ego players ! obviously after 7k hours playing this game be sure that (i know feces doesnt stack .. the sentence "feces are NOW stackable???" might have given an id ...) i experimented a tones of things from this game and reported another TONE of bugs and issues with all the pictures u can imagine and guess what ? NEVER had any answer or anything like that from devs and trust me i try many way to contact em ! (again where is the respect u are talking about ?), but as i said, i didnt want ppl to beleve what i was asking for but just give a feed back IF the same issue !!! so finally, i did the job almost alone( like always) and figured out what was the pblm, so  i just want to tx Aylana, bcs he/she were right (there was 8 files missing in the game files) mostly bcs he/she's the only one hwo just re-consider my question and didnt stop on the only thing that apparently matter wich is showing a god damn proof ! now moderator, if u feel offended, or juged or even not considered, just tell me if in return u will show respect ??? to end this ,im not going to spend anymore time on this forum wich is, it seems, just a way to offload for players full of ego, and certainly not something that devs are using considering the tones of topics that are still talking about the same issues FOR YEARS ! thanks again Aylana i wish u well !

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, allouqui said:

ok so... why would i respect ppl hwo arent even here to help but more to show u how stupid and useless u are ?

Perhaps your should re-read the thread. You are the one that came with an aggressive attitude to then accuse others of saying useless crap after they showed interest into your thread by asking for screenshot and sharing their opinions about modded contents. People pointed out that this is not a good way to get help, which I fully agree, and they are the one being disrespectful? I can understand issues can be frustrating, but you should not throw that frustration to others. More so when they show interest into investigating an issue you are requesting help with. Anyways, now that your issue has been fixed, let's close this.

Archived