genesis i am in the alliance with all alpha tribes Looking for tribe members on genesis good experienced players

Alanjoyce

Looking for tribe members on genesis good experienced players

Hello I am on genesis 120 I am looking for players that is Experienced on ark and wanting to play genesis I have a start up base and nice tames most important I am in alliance with all alpha tribes right  across from me is a huge tribe I am good friends with if any one wants to join let me no has to be Experienced players only no beach bobs our noobs , 

Are you looking for an experienced player to transfer in with a high-level survivor or just a player with a lot of experience to start fresh there with you?

Edit:  I guess what you mean by "no beach bobs" is that you probably want a higher level survivor to transfer in.  I would be willing to try playing with you.

11 hours ago, QueenStephaknee said:

Are you looking for an experienced player to transfer in with a high-level survivor or just a player with a lot of experience to start fresh there with you?

Edit:  I guess what you mean by "no beach bobs" is that you probably want a higher level survivor to transfer in.  I would be willing to try playing with you.

A player with Experience if high level survivor all the better if not wants they have ark experience some one who is willing to play only started up this base couple days ago right  across from me is alphas best mate and once I build up a bit we be in alliance but we’re the base is now no one will find , 2 big tribes be side us and it’s only 3 ways in they took up the 2 I wanna take up the other way I am tight with the 2 tribes beside us have a few Rexs anky therios can get what ever I want if you willing to play. Add me I am on Xbox alanjoyce2017 be nice haveing more tribe members at the moment have 3 players includeing my self 

11 hours ago, Bigchingus7890 said:

I’m really good at the game I just can’t get anywhere on servers and it’s not my fault but can I join with a level 1 boi and just be a farmer or something small to help the tribe.   

Edit is this is this on pic or xbox

No trolling if wanna troll go some were else how come you don’t have high level survivor I don’t mind what level you are wants you play and have experience 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived