Global font + "raised by"

iOlsen

So I play with chinese and korean players and wanted to be able to read the characters, so I downloaded a global font. The font itself is perfect, but for some reason the "raised by *insert name here*" part of the dinos inventory-hud has disappeared. My assumtion is that the font was created before breeding was implemented, and I woundered if anyone had found a workaround for seeing both "the english" alphabet and other alphabets? I have tried swapping out different files, but havent found a solution

20 hours ago, iOlsen said:

So I play with chinese and korean players and wanted to be able to read the characters, so I downloaded a global font. The font itself is perfect, but for some reason the "raised by *insert name here*" part of the dinos inventory-hud has disappeared. My assumtion is that the font was created before breeding was implemented, and I woundered if anyone had found a workaround for seeing both "the english" alphabet and other alphabets? I have tried swapping out different files, but havent found a solution

There are few different global font versions. See if you can find other ones to test. I dont have link right now i am afraid.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived