Loss Levels Vent

Loss Levels Vent

Things Ark GM's will do. 

If you lose a character but have proof of your implant they will give you back your levels, imprints, tekgrams, etc.

So how is it internal policy that when they released chibi's and messed up the xp bar photographic proof of my max character and implant with survivor number (with 53 mil xp), max character with the altered xp bar (20 mil xp out of 64 mil xp needed for next level), max character with an additional 12 mil xp earned while maxing out my chibi (32 mil xp out of 64 mil xp), and finally evidence of the forced mindwipe taking levels reducing my character to 133 (33 mil xp out of 43 mil xp) does not get the same type of fix? 

30 million additional xp to just recover what I already earned? Plenty of proof. Hit with the old internal policy cop out line. Is there a legit reason I'm not thinking of? Loss was due to a bug from them. It's incredibly disheartening. Would probably take longer for a GM to load into the server then give me back my 30 million stolen xp

Just a vent. Tickets already closed and our community voice isn't responding on twitter. 

Thanks "support" team.

I know the feeling as I lost countless characters on hardcore servers because their game is poorly optimized to this day and there are still random assertions still in the code.
Their official response as always been that they can't recover characters on hardore servers, as per the nature of the mode.

Dying/losing a character because you did something stupid, I can live with it. When it happens because they can't seems to program/test properly is absurd and THEIR fault.

Archived