Weight Magmasaurs?

Crows

Weight Magmasaurs?

Is it pointless lvling a Magmasaur up in weight when they fill up full of metal so easily and quickly anyway? I mean, yes you can move more, but if your base isn't on the ground then there's no much difference if you live near metal anyway? Idk

Their weight doesn't seem to go up greatly too. I was getting 34 weight per point, so... for a 7 day raise, wouldn't it be better to avoid weight?

What is your opinion?

useful info on the points added for weight, what about the other stats? what do they get added per point? im curious to what is best to level on these guys, they seem like glorified ankies from what i've seen and read about them, so i'd think melee and weight would be important, still raising mine, gonna finish it this weekend.

7 hours ago, caleb68 said:

useful info on the points added for weight, what about the other stats? what do they get added per point? im curious to what is best to level on these guys, they seem like glorified ankies from what i've seen and read about them, so i'd think melee and weight would be important, still raising mine, gonna finish it this weekend.

Level health and/or weight, melee only gets 0,5 % each point, so worse then a giga. Health is 2,7% pp, and weight 4%pp, as of today in dododex stats.

Edit: As for melee, ill just go for mutations instead.

Archived