Mek + Siege Cannon Module for taming Titanosaur: cannon shells?

AleTitan

Mek + Siege Cannon Module for taming Titanosaur: cannon shells?

I'm looking at crafting a Primitive Mek + Siege Cannon Module for taming a Titanosaur
dedicated private server, no changes are made on difficulty (Lvl 1-5 Titanosaur)
how many cannon shells should i create?

the price for cannon shells is high and i wish had to create just one Mek

I've tamed a few and used an average of about 20-30. You'll probably wanna practice on singleplayer with some cheats just to get a feel for it. If you've never done one before remeber that if it stops taking torpor from hits let it follow you for a little distance and keep going (happens every couple hits). Its head hitbox is also pretty big, so you can hit above its head and it counts.

1 hour ago, Thyme said:

I've tamed a few and used an average of about 20-30. You'll probably wanna practice on singleplayer with some cheats just to get a feel for it. If you've never done one before remeber that if it stops taking torpor from hits let it follow you for a little distance and keep going (happens every couple hits). Its head hitbox is also pretty big, so you can hit above its head and it counts.

Thank you, how can I find out that he stopped taking torpor?

13 minutes ago, AleTitan said:

Thank you, how can I find out that he stopped taking torpor?

When you get a successful hit it will do a unique animation where it kinda flinches and curls its neck. If it stops taking torpor it wont do that when you hit it in the head. You can also go up to it and check its torpor with a magnifying glass given its lost aggro, each hit should be doing about 4000 torp. When it stops taking it, lead it about the length on its entire body and that should be far enough.

Archived