Ideas for raiding Alpha base on hill

CausativeBore

Ideas for raiding Alpha base on hill

This may be a long read but bare with me,

So I’ve been playing this server on Ragnarok for around a week now and I’ve built up with two friends a pretty good Metal base multiple indi forges, tens of turrets and a couple of turret towers.

Despite this we are still not alpha due to one other tribe who we are struggling to raid. They are set up on a hill Coords roughly 20 lat 40 lon. They have turrets towers all over, they’re main base with at least 30 turrets on, and around over 100 plant species X turrets surrounding the base and mountain. 

They have placed foundations on neighbouring mountains and nearby land so getting a cannon down is near impossible. Turrets are also set to survivors if that makes a difference? 
Any ideas to how we can find a way to raid this or would you say it is ‘unraidable’ as others on the server have called it? 
help needed!!

The plant x u can use fire arrows to burn it away quickly. Survivor only turrets can be soaked with some tames that show the rider but bullet pathing hits tame, like gasbag or golem. If you are bent on using cannons use a quetz/paracer platform saddle, or the mek Cannon. No place is unraidable. I'm also assuming this is unofficial cause calling someone alpha with that few turrets baffles me, but that's just me being used to fighting with too many turrets in an area. There's also the old trick of luring alpha rexes to the spam(yes they can destroy metal) but this is low and wouldn't reccomend it since it's considered griefing

Archived