pve [PC] Genesis Server, 10 Slots, german/deutsch, low ping, casual

Tician

[PC] Genesis Server, 10 Slots, german/deutsch, low ping, casual

Hi there!

I am not exactly looking for players, I am casually playing with 2 friends (all around level 70, no bosses done yet) and wanted to offer other players to play on my server. I am mainly looking for german people, the reasons for this are that my tribe-mates don't have decent english-skills and the server itself is located in Frankfurt (Germany), so living here will result in a really nice and low ping (around 15ms for me). However if anyone (including non-germans) is interested just shoot me a message here in the forum and I'll hand you out the IP and Password to join :)

Mind that we are a peaceful and mature server, any violations trying to get around it (i.e. dropping wild creatures with an Argy into other players bases) will result in a permanent ban. Server is doing a daily backup.

Here are some details about non-standard settings:

Mods:

• Super Spyglass
  • Kaetokid's Stack Mod -XXL-

Basic Settings:

• BattleEye and VAC -> enabled
  • Active Event -> Same as official servers

Genesis Settings:

• Allow TEK -> true

Restrictions:

• HideDamage -> false

Gameplay:

• AllowFlyers -> true
  • Difficulty -> 1.0 (max Level of wild creatures is 150)
  • PreventTribeAlliances -> false

PVE:

• DisableFrindlyFire -> true
  • AllowFlyerCarryPve -> true

Multiplicators:

• TamingSpeedMultiplier -> 5
  • MatingIntervalMultiplier -> 0.1 (it's 1/10th of the usual time until a female can breed again)
  • EggHatchSpeedMultiplier -> 5
  • UseCorpseLifeSpanMultiplier -> 4
  • BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier -> 5
  • BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier -> 0.2

Unfortunately there's currently one known bug you might also want to know about:

For whatever reason there are no Karkinos, Casteriodes and X-Otter spawning in the snow biome, already tried a wipe of all wild dinos but that didn't help, so right now we have to live without them.

That's it, if you have any questions you are welcome to ask them here as well :)

Archived