Bloodstalker Took My Mount How Can I Find It?

oflow

Bloodstalker Took My Mount How Can I Find It?

OK heres the story:

I was out trying to tame my first bloodstalker. Was looking for a low level one just to get the technique down. I had  three Baryonyxs with me, riding one and other two for defense.

I had about 800 bloodpacks in the inventory of the one I was riding with preserving salt tat I was going to move to my inventory when I found one.

So I stumble upon a tree that has about 4-5 stalkers in it grouped up in a clump.  One grabs me and my other tames all get grabbed by the others.  I had on a wing suit and broke loose from the one that grabbed me but I floated a decent distance from where my tames were when I landed.   I saw the stalker  get my mount up to the tree but I cant find the exact location since I drifted pretty far but i know the general area.

One of the lower level barys that got grabbed was killed by a  stalker, the other broke  loose and I was able to get him back.  The issue I have is my  main baryonyx the one I was riding I cant find.

Its not dead according to  the combat log.  But because it had a bunch of bloodpacks on it I figure the stalker that grabbed it  is possibly still eatting the bloodpacks and not my mount.

But, its been over 2 hours  and I figure either the blood would have all been eaten or decayed by now but i still have no your tame was killed message in my log.  

I've literally combed the area for 2 hours  trying to find my mount.

Iis there still hope for my dear Bary?  If possible I would really like to find her she was a 150 with good stats.

Also, why dont our tames break free from the stalkers with bite attacks?   The bary thats missing can literally 1 hit the low level ones when they are on the ground if I shot tem out of a tree but one was able to  reel her in anyway.

Archived