Can't Play the Game

Mashboro

Can't Play the Game

I have been imprisoned along with a tribe mate. They have use handcuffed to beds in separate rooms with an Air Conditioner above us and full Desert Cloth Gear. 

If you handcuff a person to a bed and slot cap them with Notes and Encumber them with stone then they can not pick up their poop to eat it and die. With the conditions above it would take being logged in for around 4-6 hours before you run out of food or water. The tribe has a timer set for each prisoner and keep their food and water topped off. Logging out and back in does not glitch you off from the bed so you can not drain your stamina and then die from Hunger or Dehydration. 

I transferred my Character to Small Tribes Genesis and bought this DLC to PLAY it. How is it not a violation to keep me imprisoned indefinitely?

Here is how it happened, I was doing Bog Dodo ball Naked just getting some soups. A full tribe in a Skiff tractor beams me to them. I can not escape as I have no weapons. They fill me up with Notes and Stone and handcuff me to a bed on the Skiff. Here is the kicker though... They teleport the skiff and me with it to their prison base in the large cave on the Lunar near green Obelisk on Genesis.

Please any big tribe and anyone abuse this or please find a way to glitch out of it. My tribe is down 2 people because of this.

Griefing

Spawn Blocking

Spawn Blocking occurs when tribes intentionally block spawn points for the purpose of not allowing any new players to play on the server (including cross server players). In the event your base inadvertently or accidentally resides on a spawn point you will not be penalized.

Here are some examples of what spawn blocking can consist of, but is not limited to:

• Using structures that players spawn into and can not get out of

How is keeping someone prisoner not worse than this? At least if you are stuck in a structure you can die.

There is nothing wrong with this situation at all welcome to pvp. Nothing is preventing you from playing the game on a different server or mode.

If you wish to use the "I want to play with my character" argument then you should've done better to protect yourself and avoid this situation in the first place.

Just now, FreelancerKnux said:

There is nothing wrong with this situation at all welcome to pvp. Nothing is preventing you from playing the game on a different server or mode.

If you wish to use the "I want to play with my character" argument then you should've done better to protect yourself and avoid this situation in the first place.

That point of view and argument is so far beyond ignorant. There is no way to avoid the situation other than not playing ARK. Also the MY Character argument is valid because I spent time in a tribe to do boss fight and get TEK Grams.

Archived