Fix Griffins

cocob1

Fix Griffins

Griffins have been broken for a long time now in pvp

how can a griffin rider flamerthrower someone that they have picked THROUGH THE GRIFFINS BODY. it’s soooo stupid and doesn’t make sense. 

once a griffin picks you your dead, no chance you’re getting away. If you whip the rider they dismount on top of the griffin and are able to get back on and re pick you in seconds. If you grapple to the ground they can instantly re pick you as you fall down. 

please at least make it so that you can’t shoot/flame through the griffins body so that if you get picked at least they can’t kill you 

59 minutes ago, johnm81 said:

You c4 the griffin and rider. You can grapple pull yourself out of its claws.

You can only place one c4 on a tame. One c4 will not kill the rider as we play in the age of max dura tek suits. He will shrug it off and continue to flame you until you die. 

as I have said in my post you can grapple out of the claws sure....for 2 seconds until you are picked again whilst falling down until you run out of grapples 

56 minutes ago, cocob1 said:

You can only place one c4 on a tame. One c4 will not kill the rider as we play in the age of max dura tek suits. He will shrug it off and continue to flame you until you die. 

as I have said in my post you can grapple out of the claws sure....for 2 seconds until you are picked again whilst falling down until you run out of grapples 

max dura tek suits is 1500 not a big deal. 

12 hours ago, cocob1 said:

Have your flyer on follow then grapple to it so the fight is reset. 

Archived