Dino's teleporting somewhere IDK

YopLesPotes

Dino's teleporting somewhere IDK

Hi everyone, (sorry for all the mistakes i'll make, i'm french)

So i've just lounched the equivalent of the beatdown in volcano's biom (without knowing it was that) and so my rexes have been teleported somewhere but I don't know where...

If anyone knows where i can find them, plz text me :) 

I'm on PS4 PVE official.

Thanks

We encounter the exact same problem on our server.
Perform a teleport, and one of the following happens:

• Today is your lucky day : The teleport succeeds
  • HLNA doens't like your dinosaur : It stays behind where you teleported from
  • HLNA doesn't like you: You stay behind and your dinosaurs get teleported
  • The simulation doesn't like your dinosaur : One of them spazzes out and get's send flying across the map, to be killed by some random rex somewhere.

10/10, would teleport again

if you teleport in near a structure - they may end up inside the structure.

if you teleport to the ocean, they may end up inside the giant rocks.

if you teleport to the lava biome,  they may just instantly vanish never to be seen or heard from again.

if you teleport to the lunar biome, they may just instantly vanish or die at some later point in some biome not related to the start or end desitnation.

if you teleport - they may end up under the mesh and insta-killed by the anti-meshing system.

but hey... don't worry....

wildcard has evened it out for you a little by spawn camping wild dino's atop the teleport locations like magmasaurs, allo's, yuty, their, rexs, and basilisk! so you can instantly die before it even loads the zone!

40 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

if you teleport in near a structure - they may end up inside the structure.

if you teleport to the ocean, they may end up inside the giant rocks.

if you teleport to the lava biome,  they may just instantly vanish never to be seen or heard from again.

if you teleport to the lunar biome, they may just instantly vanish or die at some later point in some biome not related to the start or end desitnation.

if you teleport - they may end up under the mesh and insta-killed by the anti-meshing system.

but hey... don't worry....

wildcard has evened it out for you a little by spawn camping wild dino's atop the teleport locations like magmasaurs, allo's, yuty, their, rexs, and basilisk! so you can instantly die before it even loads the zone!

Most of my issues aren't from teleporting, it's just them randomly vanishing.  I lost one from teleporting, it stuck it inside the mountain under the water at the ocean.  One was just me getting killed, respawning and coming back to where I died to find my tame gone, no death, no bag, no sign of it under the map, just gone.   The worst was the other night when I started a mission and all the tames vanished as soon as I hit the start button on it.  Then to top it off I got killed, came back to try and find my tames and body and not only were the tames nowhere to be found, but my body was also mia.  So I lost everything I was carrying as a bonus!  seems like every night I find something new that's broken, these are some top notch devs!  If it aint broke they will break it, just takes time!

Posted this same reply in Bug Reports, hope it helps some of you. 

I had my tame do the same thing teleporting from lunar to Arctic. It was invisible but following me. I had it on attack target and when I teleported to Arctic south, a theri attacked me but was killed almost magically until I realized my Rex was with me, but invisible. I fired my crossbow around till I got a yellow hit marker which signifies friendly ally. I whistled follow just in case. I tried teleporting back and forth between lunar and Arctic but it still remained invisible. Finally, I teleported to bog and it reappeared. I was relieved. Hope this help some others. I suggest having tames you teleport on follow so that if they do go invisible, they will at least be close when you teleport until they appear. 

Edit: it happened again and I repeated the same thing. This time I had to try to find out where my rex was because I teleported from away from the spawn point and had to remember where I teleported from. I had to make sure my new invisible companion was within my teleport circle so I could hopefully bring it back. 

Archived