New Non-Transferable Console Servers

Kukas30

Suggestion

New Non-Transferable Console Servers

A new set of non-transferable servers is exactly what the game needs. I have seen a lot of problems with new players being wiped less than a week in by the mega tribes that run all official PVP servers. I have seen the soultion to wipe those but that is just not fair, they should be able to keep their hardeork but we need another legacy reset like when ragnorak came out. Its so difficult for the game to grow if the toxic higher ups in the game dont allow the community to grow.

5 replies to this server topic

I have tried unofficial and it does not have that same competitive feel that official has, and with Arkpocalypse the loss of a months worth of hard work constantly can get quite annoying. It is just so difficult for newer players to play a ton when they are discouraged by getting wiped constantly. I think a fresh set of servers every once in a while that are non-transferable allows the mega tribes to continue playing but also for newer players to have that chance to build up and become an alpha as well.

6 hours ago, Kukas30 said:

Im saying something like the legacy and new servers from the rag release but not as wide scale something to help grow the community, there are so many players that want to play official but they cant because of toxic alphas, they have done something like this before but i think they should do it again.

Not likely to happen. It is not a smart business decision to just keep adding more servers.

There are the 6 man and ORP official servers, but the only way to stop the toxicity is to remove the humans.

Archived