Moved Spawns

Bietrex

Moved Spawns

Hello,

I builded my Main Base in Genesis. Put a lot of work in it and now a spawn got moved close to it.

Support is telling me to move.

How is that working ??? Is there just no care About the Community ? I mean Ark is no early Access anymore.

How can they just Change Spawns and tell Players to move, when they put a lot of time into their game.

Anyone else also got this Problem.

I cannot understand it.

What can i do to Keep my base ?

As i know youre just not allowed to block spawns and put turrets there, both is not the Case so i should be fine Right ?

I just asked the Support in generell btw.

I'd say at least make a path frm spawn to outa your base and/or through your base if your base is in a corridor that must be traversed. It sucks for you but it also sucks for other players if your base makes that part of the map untraversable, or traps new spawns. Wc really messed this one up, support is ridiculous, should give you some free mats for moving.

A new spawn seems to of popped up at bog NE that spawns people directly under someones structure.  you end up outside on the ground and your dino's inside their building, that is abit annoying, but luckly could teleport again and pull them with.  I don't mind someones base being next to the spawn as long as my dinos don't end up inside their building, expecially when you know your teleporting to a hostile area.

Can't really blame the player for it, as that spot had never been a teleport location (well a working teleport location) before, so I'm sure they assumed it was a safe place to build.  After we get all the dino's we want from genesis we'll probably abandon the server, after destroying the bases or giving them to another player.  There's just too much 'you cant' on the map to make any sort of permanent base, even a small one, without having some sort of conflict.

Both of you are very true. The Thing is, is checked my base again and it is actually not even Blocking any Spawns. Next Spawn/tp Point is around 40 Foundations far away. My Turrets are not attacking anyone, and the Base is not on the Mainpath.

I also created another Ticket to tell them but like "sjskdjkfa" allready said, the Support is just a joke. They dont care About Problems of Players, dont even looked at my base once cause just wiping it is easier ;) Its completly their Fault, another unpolished dlc with broken spawns in the Beginning. I put around 5 Weeks in my Base and they just say "move it" no refund of any materials, Nothing. 

I moved my Base now, but in my opinion its still a shame to act like that and Shows they are not interested in their Community.

All just Shows me again that the Support for Ark is completly bad and not carring About any Problems.

we've gotten yet another new spawn point near my base, at first i thought the teleporter was misfiring but that wasn't the case, so two new spawns i know of that have been added near mine now, the latest one seems further away, and is why when i spawned in i thought i was in the wrong location, but wasn't.  this one is actually inside a mission area (race) so no one can actually build near it, which makes more sense then new spawns in the buildable areas.

Archived