Perches/Spots/Seats for Shoulder Mounts

Ardeth

Suggestion

Perches/Spots/Seats for Shoulder Mounts

On tamed dinos large enough (having enough space to hold them), add a spot next to the saddle or place on a saddle dedicated to shoulder mounts to give them a place to ride/sit so that upon player death, they remain attached to the larger dino/flying dino and don’t get killed easily unless the dino being ridden does. This will prevent quick, accidental loss due to sudden player death if mounted there during transit. 

As posted long ago, I would also love a type of “perch” that all appropriate shoulder mounts could rest on when at home. I can envision a round wood base with a horizontal branch stemming from a diagonal branch in between, like the ones that exist and look super official. They could only be placed on flat, pre-existing surfaces like walls, table, floors, etc. The inventory of your shoulder mounts remain accessible and the remain animated as usual (with feet on the smooth wooden branch) or have unique animations while being on the perch. Lastly I can see two versions, a single mount craft-able piece and a multi-mount craft-able piece (long branch between two round, wooden bases, like a handrail but only made of wood and thinner). Would make storing and visual acuity more awesome, and working extra hard to get them facing the right direction and sitting the right way a breeze.  This would also get them off of floors, more organized, and out of the way.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived