pvp Xbox-[US]its f'arked fresh,smalltribes,50xp,70xtame,customdrops some ezcraft

bunch

[US]its f'arked fresh,smalltribes,50xp,70xtame,customdrops some ezcraft

Hey everyone

This is my smalltribes boosted server 

looking to get more pop in the server, you wont be raided as your starting,people are usually very nice and well help you get started.

there is-50xharvesting,70xtame,breeding is boosted,very custom drops, boss fights in green drops with rings and blue drops with no rings.

no building in loot caves,you can fly in caves and in aberration, we habve velos,gachas,managarmrs,reapers,gasbags,snow owls that spawn in different places on the map.

so please join up have some pvp with a good community. 

you can contact me on here, on xbox-abunchagood420, or discord bunch#0310

see ya soon

Xbox-New sever boosted xp,taming and harvesting,custom drops PVP

Looking to fill the server with some people raid and pvp with

any ideas or qustions about the server can reach me on discord-https://discord.gg/GdWG86g    which i am new too bare with me.

But I spent several days adjusting things and its been fun getting started but need more people to fill.

id be willing to help anybody get established when joining as long as im on and not at work.

Here are some server settings

-50xp-70xtame-50harvesting- and a few items that are ez craft but NOT fibercraft just less mats. 

each drop has been customized. if you feel something needs to be added or taken out please reach out to me

we have velos and gachas in the tundra--gasbags and owls in the snow biomes--and rare managamr and reaper spawn in the redwoods

server title is below on xbox unofficial servers.

join up have fun-bunch

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone

This is my smalltribes boosted server 

looking to get more pop in the server, you wont be raided as your starting,people are usually very nice and well help you get started.

there is-50xharvesting,70xtame,breeding is boosted,very custom drops, boss fights in green drops with rings and blue drops with no rings.

no building in loot caves,you can fly in caves and in aberration, we habve velos,gachas,managarmrs,reapers,gasbags,snow owls that spawn in different places on the map.

so please join up have some pvp with a good community. 

you can contact me on here, on xbox-abunchagood420, or discord bunch#0310

see ya soon

Archived