Someone cheat killed a mission terminal

ReiOni

Someone cheat killed a mission terminal

I give everyone I play with access to admin and while i discourage cheating i try to let them make their own choices as to when to or when not to use a cheat.  A friend panicked yesterday when she thought her bird with all their worldly possessions on it was going to die.  She used cheat kill in an effort to save her bird and killed the mission terminal outside the ferox cave instead.  I did a server rollback and restored it but for future reference, are there spawn codes for the terminals like there are for loot crate drops so I can fix it without a rollback?  My googlefu turned up nothing.

1 hour ago, MightyBanana said:

Yes there is, don't give people admin.

Thank you for replying but I believe my question was is there a spawn code for it not how do i prevent it from happening.  As i said these are people I've played with for years and they're free to do as they like with admin.  There's only 4 of us not 100s and she made a one time boo boo.  If you know of spawn/summon codes I would appreciate you telling me what they are in case there's ever another boo boo.

Archived