New Mutations!?!?

YourFavoriteOni

Suggestion

New Mutations!?!?

So far, we have 1 type of mutation in Ark. One that can so far be for both aesthetics, and for abilities: colors and stats.

What if there was another type of mutation? Something similar to the chibi pets we can find among events? Something... that made our tames bigger or smaller depending on the mutation? Imagine, you're breeding rexes for a boss fight, and one of the rexes come out with not only a color, a better stat, but... stopped growing about half way? You can still put a saddle on it and ride it around, but it's abviously smaller than the other rexes. Dwarfism. 

Same thing, you breed your rexes again, and one comes out with a new stat, doesn't get a new color, but is two times the size of a normal rex??? Giantism. I would love to see dwarfism and giantism as a mutation in Ark, and I may or may not have gotten this idea from the chibi pets... but I also think it would be pretty cool to see  an army of 20 midget rexes with beefed up stats detroying bosses.

4 replies to this server topic

1 minute ago, Aylana314159 said:

It's just 1 type of mutation effecting both stats and colors at the same time. Not one or the other.

Oh... I've seen just color mutations and just stat mutations so I thought it was 2 different mutations that just happen to come in hand-in-hand. But thanks, I'll fix it!

Archived