Server 724 has been down for 6+ hours...

ThatOneKid

Server 724 has been down for 6+ hours...

The Official server 724 has been down for way too long. The server was having a "15 minute' update and it went down, and just never came back up. I checked everywhere and its not just me. I'm going to lose 4+ dinos to this and 150 Argie tame. Why weren't we warned about this and why hasn't it been fixed or even addressed. 

bullshit.png

I saw notices about this server being down around the same time mine disappeared, it came back up after approx 10 hours of downtime, and I've lost 3 Real Life Days of progress, everything we did over the weekend reverted, all the dinos we caught, all the structures I built, everything. Extremely disappointed. I'm on a Unofficial PC server - Frontline Hel

1015622274_ARKLOG.thumb.jpg.3549b9581596742a3b9cb0b9caefb93a.jpg Based on our in game log, the server reverted approx 80 Game Days. Please tell me you can fix this. I have other screenshots of our Host Nitrado's log if you need that as well. Lost an entire weekend of progress just like that. Approx 4 Real Life Days of work. #Help - Unofficial PC Server Frontline Hel

11 hours ago, WarriorsBlade said:

1015622274_ARKLOG.thumb.jpg.3549b9581596742a3b9cb0b9caefb93a.jpg Based on our in game log, the server reverted approx 80 Game Days. Please tell me you can fix this. I have other screenshots of our Host Nitrado's log if you need that as well. Lost an entire weekend of progress just like that. Approx 4 Real Life Days of work. #Help - Unofficial PC Server Frontline Hel

Contact your server admin, Wildcard can't help you with unofficial server rollbacks

20 hours ago, PghTopCat said:

This sucks.  looks like I picked the wrong server to dedicate 100's of hours to building on.  DILO?  Any updates or info about the status of 724?

What does DILO mean? I looked it up and it says "Day in the life of" but it doesnt make sense for your reply so it must mean something else?

Archived