spinosaur Official server, The Island, Too Low LvL Spinos

Pummpe

Official server, The Island, Too Low LvL Spinos

Hy guys!

I want to tame my first Spino but I have a huge problem during the process. I've already built a taming pen made ~700 narcotics (there is material for more if I need)), I built my base at the edge of the river. (The Island 70-70) If Im not killing fished I mosty see 1-3 Spinos / day. (Interesting fact mostly from 23.00 to 02.00 irl) If I start to kill the fishes around the area I get almost one Spino / hour but those have really low lvl. (From 50 to 78-80, I've never seen a higher one.) What should I do? I have almost all the gadgets I need to tame one, I have an Argy (Thanks again Jaddo, if u read this) and Rex so Prime Meat or Prime Fish meat supply wont be a prob, but I CANT find a 100+ Spino to tame it.  ?

(I dont want to change server it has an healthy numbered and really friendly playerbase.)

What's wrong? :(

Check the spawn map https://ark.gamepedia.com/Spawn_Map_(The_Island) for spawn locations (if you do not know them already).
Generally you're doing good - you have to kill all animals from the spino spawn group to increase chance of spawning a new one (basically all fishes, baryonyx, hesperonis and otters)
Eventually you may try going to Aberration server or The Center where spino have two frequent spawn spots on volcano island.

18 minutes ago, Bucz said:

Check the spawn map https://ark.gamepedia.com/Spawn_Map_(The_Island) for spawn locations (if you do not know them already).
Generally you're doing good - you have to kill all animals from the spino spawn group to increase chance of spawning a new one (basically all fishes, baryonyx, hesperonis and otters)
Eventually you may try going to Aberration server or The Center where spino have two frequent spawn spots on volcano island.

Thanks a lot! I will check them tonight. :D Im not killing all the animals just the fishes and barys is that a problem? I read that the Spinos are sharing the spawn with the fishes and barys. 

Archived