Ark linux server no longer connectable since update.

BacaDOS

Ark linux server no longer connectable since update.

So since the update a few hours ago, my servers have all vanished from arks server browser, and although i can see them on steam server browser, when i try connect to them i'm getting "unable to query server info for invite" - this isn't just me, as other players are reporting the same issue to me.

When looking at the server version i get some confusing contradictions, the servers name suggests its v307.6 while the server is reporting its version to be v307.02... ?

Now if that wasn't confusing enough, like i said the server has updated recently, and I've validated the install and everything seems up to date, but....  the latest server version announced by wildcard is v309.42.

So at this point i'm pretty certain its version related and certain its wildcards patch that's caused the issue, but i'm astonished to see no one else is having issues, and reporting it in the forums. So is this just me? Am i overlooking something? or has wildcard confused all admins with this unusual issue, and got them thinking its their own fault?

1 hour ago, Ash85 said:

Please update the linux patch

with the last restart we downgrade the server to 307.6 before we had 309.4.
we run some linux servers, at the moment is after the last restart and update it is not more possible to connect. client and server have different versions.

please update the linux files.

mfg ash85

Yeah the Cluster I play on, has Linux, hope they roll out a fix soon.

Archived