Ultradmb

Do the Support never reply?

Do the Support never reply?

i still wait for the support to reply and to even acknowledge a gamebraking bug

in Genesis singleplayer.

Due to some conditions when you teleport between zones the harvested resources will not respawn anymore.

I took a lot of time to test this and tried to help the support but nothing happens.

no respond, reply or even a bugfix

I know the game is broken in so many ways but i cant play anymore.

My biggest issue here is that the Support dont care about this bug and i cant play anymore because my Genesis map has to many empty places.

Devs dont forget, i also payed for this DLC and cant play it, and i expect a fix as soon as possible!

i dont wont spread negativity but this support, devs whatever make me realy mad, since 2015.

If Wildcard has no monex to fit the bugs they should do a crowdfunding campain, Im sure they will get the money together and can fix the game.

It depends who you refer to when you say "support".  From my experience, I have had replies from support for general enquires.  But if you are referring to the developers themselves after, say, submitting a bug report, then no, you will not get a reply from them.

i expect something like this: thanks for helping, will wil talk to our bug fix team and fix the bug a soon as possible.

I cant even belive what is happening here, i bougt genesis when its released and expected some bugs but i cant realy play since relase.

Its a month now , a month mit not respawning resources.

Genesis should of never been made available to purchase In the state it's in. Its non surprising though it is wildcard we are dealing with here imagine the flak other games company would get for these types of practices. Baffled how wildcard get away with it to be fair.

It's possible that this has been reported multiple times already, and they now ignore any other reports of the same bug.

As far as I know, resource respawn in singleplayer has been a little broken since release. If you close your game before a node respawns, the respawn timer gets messed up and the node will take a very long time to reappear.

Just do what I do, and set the respawn timer very low. Some things will reappear as soon as you leave the area.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

It's possible that this has been reported multiple times already, and they now ignore any other reports of the same bug.

As far as I know, resource respawn in singleplayer has been a little broken since release. If you close your game before a node respawns, the respawn timer gets messed up and the node will take a very long time to reappear.

Just do what I do, and set the respawn timer very low. Some things will reappear as soon as you leave the area.

in genesis this bug is a little bit different, on other maps you can use -preventhibernation and everything is fine.

but even with -preventhibernation it seems that the map pieces are loaded seperatly and if you teleport to a different biome the game  forgets about this.

i even have to use -preventhibernation on genesis or the game will crash on startup.

when you teleport out of a biome where the resources are not fully respawned you will lose the ressource node forever. I think the teleport to another biome breaks the timer and the timer will not continue when you are in a different biome.

it even affected wild dinos, when you tame something and tranq it , teleport away and immediately back the dino is gone. the map don't handle this because its not one big map.

Edited by Ultradmb

I've been talking to someone via support about losing a character.

Happened to me a few years ago where the transferring bug happened and it deleted your char. A dev logged on shortly, forced my level to 90 (i was level 85 but I dont think the dev cared). I lost about 1k pearls and he gave me about 3k.

Now, when I've started playing again, my 105 char with tek engrams has just disappeared. Took a while for a dev to respond but their response is now you need evidence. It never occurred to me to take a screenshot after every boss I kill and take note of my player ID, but apparently that's what you have to do now...

They wouldn't let me get my tek engrams back but were happy to give me level 105, but the timeslots for them to meet me in-game to give the XP was about 2-3months time, in the mornings.

Honestly, who would book an appointment just to get level 105 in 2-3 months time, 9am in the morning. You could just level yourself up.

Seems like they're very strict on poop like this now but allow so many game breaking bugs in-game.

3 hours ago, Bucz said:

What happens if you try using Re-Fertilizer on these dead areas?

Re-Fertilizer only works with trees stones and berrys.

the problem are the better resorces like element metal crystal oil etc.

at this moment i have to use mods (some kind of mining drill) for a supply of those but i dont like this way of playing.

i love going out with ressource harvesting dinos and traveling around.