3X Has Ended

Tirelas

WC what do you do

i don't understand the confusion either, through the whole event on and off, a lot of raisings are f***d up.
In addition to that, whenever you have eggs to hatch, the event is turned on and the dinos hatch and are dead when you get home.

I'm not sitting at home, I have to work. In the evenings I relax with some building, farming and breeding.

Plus, the servers can't handle it, but the WC is celebrating

Please make clear announcements again, when which event (with duration) is running.

Not like now, extend spontaneously without announcement.
I as a worker, has so no chance to breed something with 100% imprint.

Sorry, but I wanted to get rid of my displeasure.

Greetings Tirelas

Exactly. Yesterday they finished 3x breeding event like few hours after planned date, then restored it after hour or so. Now there was minor update and rate is back at x1. This is as ridiculous as most of the actions they take.
WC please show some respect for player base! At least changing rates on time and announcing it properly does not cost you anything!

Half of my cryopoded babies are stucked in cryos because some of them were raised during x1, some of them are from x2, then they switched it to x2,5 and then turned it back to x1. After that we got x3 till yesterday, right now x1 again. And we are expecting x3,5 in few days.

And I lost the track of which baby was raised during x1 x2 x2,5 and x3. Everytime I want to raise something its a russian roulette for me.

x3 rates has ended

in some tweets by survivetheark we know there's going to be an extension of the evo event and an increase in rate.

its all good but please tell us when is this boost changing/ending because every time wc changes the maturity rates we will never hit 100% maturity for our growing dinos.

someone on my server was asking why does it not seem like his dino can hit 100% after the maintenance today and we had to sit him down with a long talk on how does it work and how do we overcome something as unpredictable as that. he's chinese and google translate isn't working very well.

100% maturity is very important for a lot of commonly used dinos. if wc is interested to know why please go into boss fights with dinos tamed at wild 150 or try to survive a 150 alpha rex on a few of those.

yeah it was supposed to end at 1pm yesterday, which it did..... for a while.... and transitioned to 3.5x harvesting only.

Then around dinnertime (EST) some knucklehead at WC decided to make everything 3.5x for the evening. Now today its back to just harvesting 3.5x and everything else 1x. 

Boosted rates are appreciated, but unplanned rates can cause serious issues for people, like losing eggs that are incubating, or messing up imprints. 

Whoever at wildcard did this needs a smack upside the head. literally.

From today patchnotes:
Fixed some configuration issues with the dynamic rates ini on non-standard official servers

I'm pretty sure they screwed code earlier and could not set correct standard rates for both types of servers at same time :) Thus event was unexpectedly extended. It's not usual to publish patches at the time they did today so probably worked hard for most of the night US time ;)

100% maturity is very important for a lot of commonly used dinos. if wc is interested to know why please go into boss fights with dinos tamed at wild 150 or try to survive a 150 alpha rex on a few of those.

I like to know why also, as i have used rexes with not even imprint above 50% for boss fights with no issues.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to 3X Has Ended

if the tweet says the event ends at 1pm EST but you're tossing down a ton of babies because its still active at 2pm est, then thats on you if suddenly it changes to normal raising time at 3pm est. I dont take ANY chances. Its posted when the event is SUPPOSED to end. Anything after that posted time is taking a chance.

21 minutes ago, JetJaguar said:

if the tweet says the event ends at 1pm EST but you're tossing down a ton of babies because its still active at 2pm est, then thats on you if suddenly it changes to normal raising time at 3pm est. I dont take ANY chances. Its posted when the event is SUPPOSED to end. Anything after that posted time is taking a chance.

You should read through the thread first instead of hoping to get your licks in.

The event started back up without warning in the evening yesterday with 3.5x everything, when it was supposed to be only for harvesting. 

Since then we've learned they fudged something up with how they toggle rates and had to patch it out.

2 minutes ago, Swordguy said:

You should read through the thread first instead of hoping to get your licks in.

The event started back up without warning in the evening yesterday with 3.5x everything, when it was supposed to be only for harvesting. 

Since then we've learned they fudged something up with how they toggle rates and had to patch it out.

I did read the thread: At no point did I see a new tweet go out from Ark stating the event was back on.  Im going by official tweets/posts; not conjecture gleaned from in game chatter. Im also giving input on my general rule of thumb: If its listing a stop time, thats when I pull stuff back period to take no chances. I seen what was being said last night in chat about 3.5x but no way in hell was I taking a chance...

Also, theres a nifty little website that you can goto that will list what each X things are at, at any given time..

13 hours ago, Erinn said:

Half of my cryopoded babies are stucked in cryos because some of them were raised during x1, some of them are from x2, then they switched it to x2,5 and then turned it back to x1. After that we got x3 till yesterday, right now x1 again. And we are expecting x3,5 in few days.

And I lost the track of which baby was raised during x1 x2 x2,5 and x3. Everytime I want to raise something its a russian roulette for me.

Just toss them out during x1 wait till there imp is due and cryo toss them out during 3.5 and imprint it’ll correct or get you ahead on imprints 

6 hours ago, Markdh31788 said:

Just toss them out during x1 wait till there imp is due and cryo toss them out during 3.5 and imprint it’ll correct or get you ahead on imprints 

Well thats the problem - I cant. For example I have two mosa babies with 96% maturation. During x3 they get 9% per imprint, and they ask for it 0,5% before. So they would have to be 102,5% maturated to get the final imprint.

I just need to finish them now before the event starts. And I got more babies like this that cant be imprinted during boosted rates anymore.

1 hour ago, Erinn said:

Well thats the problem - I cant. For example I have two mosa babies with 96% maturation. During x3 they get 9% per imprint, and they ask for it 0,5% before. So they would have to be 102,5% maturated to get the final imprint.

I just need to finish them now before the event starts. And I got more babies like this that cant be imprinted during boosted rates anymore.

They mature slower on x1 so they don’t mature as much by time there imp is due when the imp is due cryo toss it out on 3.5 and the imp will be worth 3.5 times more so you’ll get probably 10% or 11% for the imprint opposed to the 9% 

On 3/31/2020 at 10:12 AM, JetJaguar said:

Yeah I agree with you. I did take a chance and it didn't pay off. Lesson learned for sure. From now on I'm only going to go based off of the official platforms for information so that there can't be any question.

Archived