Genesis Transfers When?

JeanII

It's cool to have god Rexes and Gigas, but clearly worthy to invest on different stuff ike Kentros and Ferox. Plus the transfers will make well-breed Theris very, very invaluable.

I'm really disapointed with the loot crates. We need a good flak helmet BP ASAP.

That's actually the only thing I'm missing from transfers.

10 minutes ago, TorakWolf said:

It's cool to have god Rexes and Gigas, but clearly worthy to invest on different stuff ike Kentros and Ferox. Plus the transfers will make well-breed Theris very, very invaluable.

I'm really disapointed with the loot crates. We need a good flak helmet BP ASAP.

That's actually the only thing I'm missing from transfers.

Same for me, i think if they would enable item transfer and not dino would be even more interesting xD It will make people play with genesis dinos to beat the simulation instead of getting gigas and op rexes ;)

11 hours ago, hubo said:

In pve - nobody forces You to use these op dinos. Breeding and mutating the rex army for the n-th time is not very exciting, so (still PVE) freedom of choice > limiting the choice to others (because you can't resist the temptation). 

Or don't have the ability. It's just plain silly to think anyone who's stuck around since the beginning wants to start ANOTHER line of rexes for the umpteenth time just because a few commenters are not on our level.

Since the scorched expansion was released it's been 2 months for transfers but i'd really like some official information about it. It's scarily quiet on that front.

2 hours ago, Jimoffipc said:

don’t let Genesis go into the Animal Zoo like other maps, Only Item transfer On! 

Well honestly the way i see things nothing should be allowed for transfer in or out, is a simulation which means that it would be kind of hard to take stuffs out ( taking things in could be done with HLNA scaning things but even so what gives you the right to add code to the simulation? ) But this is just my programmer view on game :D

54 minutes ago, Teo96 said:

Well honestly the way i see things nothing should be allowed for transfer in or out, is a simulation which means that it would be kind of hard to take stuffs out ( taking things in could be done with HLNA scaning things but even so what gives you the right to add code to the simulation? ) But this is just my programmer view on game :D

lets look at it via a programmer view, from the first ark - if this were the case, even dino's wouldn't of existed, only existing wildlife.

looking at the arks - our genetic code data, as well as the dino's coding is built into the ark data network, so if we die we can be 'regenerated', if dino's are wiped they can be 'recreated'.  Isn't this in itself a simulation?  if we can materialize organic matter from computer data, who's to say that the computer data from a simulation couldn't be converted to organic matter as well, there is no telling how detailed the information is in the simulation to make it as life-like as possible.

On 3/30/2020 at 9:27 PM, JeanII said:

Genesis Transfers When?

When?

if its 6 weeks - april 8th

if its 3 months - may 25th

3 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

lets look at it via a programmer view, from the first ark - if this were the case, even dino's wouldn't of existed, only existing wildlife.

looking at the arks - our genetic code data, as well as the dino's coding is built into the ark data network, so if we die we can be 'regenerated', if dino's are wiped they can be 'recreated'.  Isn't this in itself a simulation?  if we can materialize organic matter from computer data, who's to say that the computer data from a simulation couldn't be converted to organic matter as well, there is no telling how detailed the information is in the simulation to make it as life-like as possible.

if its 6 weeks - april 8th

if its 3 months - may 25th

True, but as i said, what gives the survivor rights to alter the simulation? Indeed out side transfer are plausible as the akrs can generate matter.

Maybe defeating the master controler gives them rights tho xD.

1 minute ago, Teo96 said:

True, but as i said, what gives the survivor rights to alter the simulation? Indeed out side transfer are plausible as the akrs can generate matter.

Maybe defeating the master controler gives them rights tho xD.

HLNA makes a comment about the survivors being able to alter the simulation when collecting glitches, as well as altering themselves.

Archived