Fish net?

andrecli

Fish net?

Is the fish net based on any stat? I'm trying to do the Bog Fish'n mission and can't succeed, no matter what. I'm aware that I'm supposed to avoid the red piranhas. It'll take me over a minute to pull in one or two salmon for a whopping 6-11 lbs. I'm lucky to break 40 lbs. on Gamma in the five minutes.  I watched some videos where people are pulling 3-5 salmon in a matter of seconds.So does Melee, or Movement have anything to do with it? Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, andrecli said:

Fish net?

Is the fish net based on any stat? I'm trying to do the Bog Fish'n mission and can't succeed, no matter what. I'm aware that I'm supposed to avoid the red piranhas. It'll take me over a minute to pull in one or two salmon for a whopping 6-11 lbs. I'm lucky to break 40 lbs. on Gamma in the five minutes.  I watched some videos where people are pulling 3-5 salmon in a matter of seconds.So does Melee, or Movement have anything to do with it? Thanks in advance!

Dude mine breaks almost immediately when it lands in the water often. I'm not entirely sure myself, but I think something is a little buggy with them. 

Besides that, are you continually clicking when you get one? You have to click to bring them in faster. Otherwise idk if a stat has anything to do with it. 

2 hours ago, AnAncientOrder said:

Dude mine breaks almost immediately when it lands in the water often. I'm not entirely sure myself, but I think something is a little buggy with them...

That's why you craft at least 20 fishnets on your own before starting the mission and use those instead. They don't break as much as the mission fishing nets. ;) 

I craft my own, and hold down the right trigger (Xbox controller) to throw out/pull in. Left trigger let's the net loose immediately, for a quick redo throw. Sometimes I get a random "break on impact" from what I'm assuming to be an invisible piranha. What's killing me is using 25% of my time to pull in 10% of my goal on the easy difficulty. Its frustrating, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

Archived