WHAT WAS THAT???!!! - teleporting death outside volcan

slejo

WHAT WAS THAT???!!! - teleporting death outside volcan

Hello.

1) I have been ran out riding Magmasaur from Volcano during erruption - it was easy - no harm way - i was riding MAGMASAUR!
2) I was heading to my teleport area localised OUTSIDE VOLCANO. I have teleporter near voolcano and im proud of it - look at screenshot!
3) When i click teleport to my main base  - the music of death appeared - AND I DIED - SUIT WAS BROKEN...  happily magmasaur  was teleported untouched
4) After I teleported back i have noticed that there was no corpse, no beam light, no destroyed hazard suit, no equipment i have carried, no gear... just nothing! ZERO sign of my death!

5) Can anyone tell me what was happened???? I know i was "Arked"... but please explain how?!!!!!!!!

teleportdesth.jpg

the volcano Magma god was angery that you didn't leave behind a White virgin 600 melee Dodo as a sacrifice, and ad you teleported out, stuck you down with a flaming invisible ball of magma, killing you and breaking your armor.  However the Magma god was not satisfied with this sacrifice and decided to eat your body, and all your gear before returning to the heart of the Volcano.

15 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

the volcano Magma god was angery that you didn't leave behind a White virgin 600 melee Dodo as a sacrifice, and ad you teleported out, stuck you down with a flaming invisible ball of magma, killing you and breaking your armor.  However the Magma god was not satisfied with this sacrifice and decided to eat your body, and all your gear before returning to the heart of the Volcano.

And Magma God has eaten my 100% imprinted anky in cryo... damn it with that stupiud god.
Its just lack of programmer spirit, consideration mindfulness reflection prudence. I blame coding , not godding.

7 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Same thing got me once. I know they are working on some instances where the volc killing blow from the eruption is leaking outside of the cave.

Happy to see this fixed. But (its for devs) notice, i have been yet unmounted from magma outside cave....
I have been unmounted, made few steps at teleporter, and turn it on... bad thing happened during the teleportation time.

"erruption blow Leaking outside of the cave" would kill me iin a second WHEN Iam UNMOUNTED, not during teleportation.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, slejo said:

Happy to see this fixed. But (its for devs) notice, i have been yet unmounted from magma outside cave....
I have been unmounted, made few steps at teleporter, and turn it on... bad thing happened during the teleportation time.

"erruption blow Leaking outside of the cave" would kill me iin a second WHEN Iam UNMOUNTED, not during teleportation.

I've been killed a few times teleporting in and out of the Volc. Ark, never boring.

Archived