The game is dying and the devs don’t care

Gamingghast11

Ark is becoming dead, there’s too many people who have tek items raiding people with stone or metal items that cannot defend them selves, a person that may have recently installed the game or started on a server can just make it up to the fabricator level would get raided by a person with a giga or mana, even tho it’s pvp , there should be a chance of getting to a decent level and loot without getting raided by someone with overpowered items , many people that have a straight normal mind will agree with me, the game is dying and losing many players due to this reason, many of my friends and myself have uninstalled the game because the ark devs are ignorant and ignoring the fact that people are loosing all the loot that they worked hard for to people who bought overpowered tames and loot.

Many add a new mode maybe named “neutral mode” or something where people won’t be able to raid people that are five levels under/over than them (e.g a level 52 player would be able to raid/kill level 47 or 57 but not raid able to raid/kill someone level 58+ or 47-) maybe if a person that is a lower or higher level attempts to attack a player, PvP would be enabled if that person,who got attacked(or a member of his tribe) goes back for revenge.

idk if any of that makes sense ?

bc I’m very bad at writing paragraphs and tried to make it seem formal

21 minutes ago, Gamingghast11 said:

Ark is becoming dead, there’s too many people who have tek items raiding people with stone or metal items that cannot defend them selves, a person that may have recently installed the game or started on a server can just make it up to the fabricator level would get raided by a person with a giga or mana, even tho it’s pvp , there should be a chance of getting to a decent level and loot without getting raided by someone with overpowered items , many people that have a straight normal mind will agree with me, the game is dying and losing many players due to this reason, many of my friends and myself have uninstalled the game because the ark devs are ignorant and ignoring the fact that people are loosing all the loot that they worked hard for to people who bought overpowered tames and loot.

Many add a new mode maybe named “neutral mode” or something where people won’t be able to raid people that are five levels under/over than them (e.g a level 52 player would be able to raid/kill level 47 or 57 but not raid able to raid/kill someone level 58+ or 47-) maybe if a person that is a lower or higher level attempts to attack a player, PvP would be enabled if that person,who got attacked(or a member of his tribe) goes back for revenge.

idk if any of that makes sense ?

bc I’m very bad at writing paragraphs and tried to make it seem formal

You and your friends quiting cause you cant hack it certainly doesn't mean the gane is dying just means you are weak. 

Ark is doing great at the moment for player count.

Maybe you should try pve or if that is too difficult you can always try Minecraft.

ye and they need to fix there servers like you spawn in a easy area theres an alpha raptor waiting to eat you like how the  can you play the game if you cant even spawn fix your spawn fix your spawn locations and dont let high level dinos spawn in the start and easy area theres an alpha raptor waiting to eat you like how the  can you play the game if you cant even spawn fix your spawn locations and dont let high level dinos spawn in the start and easy areas this is why the game is dying

7 hours ago, Colonelsandersz said:

The game isn't dying, there are still 2 more dlcs coming, the content is just slower because they split their team to work on Atlas, which in my opinion was a good idea at the time, but after seeing the results I wish they would bring the dev team back to ark and just continue on the better game.

Do you mean the 2 part of Genesis or more 2 year of content --> 2 identical DLC's. Sorry Im totally new I've just jumped in last week with the extremelly down priced Explorers edition. :D  After that 2 DLC the game will be on Life Support mode or what? 

19 hours ago, Pummpe said:

Do you mean the 2 part of Genesis or more 2 year of content --> 2 identical DLC's. Sorry Im totally new I've just jumped in last week with the extremelly down priced Explorers edition. :D  After that 2 DLC the game will be on Life Support mode or what? 

He means Crystal Isle this summer and Genesis Part 2 next winter (2020/2021). Continued popularity will probably determine if there is any more after that.

I am constantly amazed by the new people to ARK who haven't figured out that if they want to be better at PvP,  they should try PvE. They can learn the maps and the best hiding spots without getting killed. They can learn to craft and grind and tame the best without getting raided or trolled while doing it.

Then when they have this experience, they can flip to PvP and start out with a much bigger headstart.

Or like many , they find a great server/cluster in PvE and realize that they can have a great time and stay.

So many freaking narcissists out there that believe the game must be dying because they personally don't like certain things, and naturally everyone else in the world must obviously think & feel the same as they do. 

To people who think the game is dying because you feel it must be... get over yourselves already. 

?

Don’t be silly the game is not dying but it is indeed new player unfriendly. But imo for bobs one thing in this game make their lives very hard on top of an environment that is brutal.

1. ini mods. 

Bobs need to hide and ini mods make that impossible. Ini mods and a mana will find bobs despite building smart and small.

Ini needs to be seen as an exploit like esp hacks and stopped.

Archived