Anyone need an admin for the server?

Anyone need an admin for the server?

Does anyone need and admin for their server? I'm on ark all day and I'm fed up of joining servers we're the admins don't give a crap and are just nasty or that they don't bother with the server. Every sever I join I alway try my best to help people, give them stuff to start off with ect. I'm a stay at home mum so I have plenty of time to be on the server. 

Apologies for going off topic...

I had an interesting phising email last week that said the payment method on one of my online accounts needed to be confirmed.
This was for a site I've never used, so I thought it would be interesting to follow up a little bit.

Turns out they were using information obtained from hacking other online sites.  They had my credit card number and were asking me to confirm the security number from the back of the card and other information.

It was reasonably well done in that the spelling and grammar were good (better than mine).  Their mistake was in not being able to state my name or used id, and not being able to match their URLs to any company that I use.

I did of course take the precaution of requesting a replacement card with a different number ?

Archived