Cryopod x Dino decay timer

RafferRG

Cryopod x Dino decay timer

Hey, I've searched for a topic where I could find the answer, but nothing came out. So, what about the cryopoded Dino x Dino decay timer? I've read that a dino decay timer is 8 days, but if I put it in a cryopod, can I expect it will last longer? I mean, inside a cryopod which is inside the Cryofridge, I expect that it will last till energy runs out or the structure (e.g. foundation) decay timer runs out. Is that correct?

as long as you log in to refresh your decay timer on structures, and keep the cryofridge powered, any dino inside cryopods in the cryofridge can remain that way forever.
What about the issue someone else mentioned where the dinos in the fridge dies when it is not rendered at all for 7 days? Has anyone been able to prove its real?

26 minutes ago, Castlerock said:
6 hours ago, caleb68 said:
as long as you log in to refresh your decay timer on structures, and keep the cryofridge powered, any dino inside cryopods in the cryofridge can remain that way forever.

What about the issue someone else mentioned where the dinos in the fridge dies when it is not rendered at all for 7 days? Has anyone been able to prove its real?

This is partially correct, i submitted a bug with cryo fridges, if they don't have power during server restart the dinos inside die, had this on aberation when i was in a trip for 9-10 days and left the generator with gas but the cables decayed and when i came back had 20 rock drakes prepared for rockwell dead in cryos ( did that with a friend). WC was nice enough to return my dinos, only 10 of them with lvl 190 without imprints so basically poop :/ The cryos were all at 30 days charge and the structures were all there when i came back.

15 hours ago, Teo96 said:

This is partially correct, i submitted a bug with cryo fridges, if they don't have power during server restart the dinos inside die, had this on aberation when i was in a trip for 9-10 days and left the generator with gas but the cables decayed and when i came back had 20 rock drakes prepared for rockwell dead in cryos ( did that with a friend). WC was nice enough to return my dinos, only 10 of them with lvl 190 without imprints so basically poop :/ The cryos were all at 30 days charge and the structures were all there when i came back.

hense why I said "and keep the cryofridges powered"  no power = dead dino's in pods.

and power cables decay after 7 days. hense why you 'have to refresh your decay timers'

50 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

hense why I said "and keep the cryofridges powered"  no power = dead dino's in pods.

and power cables decay after 7 days. hense why you 'have to refresh your decay timers'

True but i have on extintion a room with cryofridges around a tek generator on 1 radius ( all tek around) so i can leave the base there a looong time ( 4k element in it xD )

On 3/31/2020 at 1:32 AM, Teo96 said:

If your cryo fridges are unpowered never open them, thats what triggers killing your dinos. If you power them back on then open them they will be just fine.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, theatchison said:

Yeah I just list a few hundred dinos that where fully charged gen had plenty of gas before last update a few days ago got on today and all done where gone. I think I'm done bc that was most of my breeders and ark don't fix nothing so yeah few years wasted

Revived a pretty old thread here, but anyway, cables decay in 7 days so if you were away longer than that the power cables would be gone regardless of the amount of gas in the generator. Same solution though, make sure to power the cryofridges before opening them upon logging in and seeing the power off and nothing would have died.

Archived