Genesis boss

LE4SoDeadly

Genesis boss

Just curious if any ones done this legit , we went in with 18 rexes a yuty and mek with 2 back up meks on  hot bar, rexes had 35-40k hope with 450melle plus’s as average and we died just the very last stage litrualy needed 20 more keys. Just curious if any ones found a method thats abit more successful......them Gigas man the ones at the very end where killing 40k rexes in a ten hits 

My tribe completed the gamma fight last night on Official PVP using 19 rexes and 1 yuty. We just got a greatly improved melee stat and decided to do a suicide attempt with all our old gen rexes before this next breeding event hits. The rexes were partially levelled with 25-30k hp and 400-600% damage, most with journeyman+ saddles from the Hide and Sink mission. This attempt we had 2 players with high movement speed remain on foot the entire fight running keys, using focal chili for additional movespeed. We only had 3 rexes left at the end, but it seems that as long as you have people sprinting around guzzling all the keys you can find on the final phase you can just power through while your tames are dying. Using a tek rifle the players on foot are able to burst down the corrupted gigas very quickly as well before they reach the rex riders if you have the chance, but definitely focus on keys over the gigas. I was on foot with 182.5% movespeed + focal chili and was able to completely avoid taking almost any damage, only breaking 1 prim flak chestpiece in the final phase.

Everything I have seen says you need tek rifle to dps on final stage. So how do you unlock Tek Rifle in the first place ?

Seems all those who already maxed out with tek unlocked on other maps and transfered to Genesis have it easy. Those starting fresh on Genesis map are seriously disadvantaged.

Replicator should be unlockable randomly from Moeder fight imo.

19 minutes ago, CRAGZUK said:

Everything I have seen says you need tek rifle to dps on final stage. So how do you unlock Tek Rifle in the first place ?

Seems all those who already maxed out with tek unlocked on other maps and transfered to Genesis have it easy. Those starting fresh on Genesis map are seriously disadvantaged.

Replicator should be unlockable randomly from Moeder fight imo.

Genesis is the end game map so kinda supposed to do other maps first. Only way to unlock any tek weapons is by doing moeder but that’s just the tek grenade launcher which doesn’t deal tek damage unless you load it with tek grenades which you don’t unlock on genesis again it’s somethin you should have before progressing to genesis 

Yesterday a colleague and I tried to do it in gamma. All good until reaching the last phase, where after leaving the boss in the middle of his life, the game did not accept the codes, he bugged out, and there was no way to advance, and finally we both died and all the dinos. This is bullpoop, has anyone else happened to it?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Homith said:

Good afternoon, I am pretty interested how Lesser Antidote cutes bleeding. This is the first I have heard this and keen to understand this more. Anyone able to shed some light on the subject?
Cheers & thanks in advance

Put it in your dino, consume it. Gives you around 3 mins of immunity to the bleed effect from gigas. It can definitely help alot. 

• 2 weeks later...

6 ferox, 3 tek rex w/ tek saddles, 1 yut.   That's all you need, maybe even just 2 rexes.  Last stage everyone should just stay under that little bridge the rex went under towards the end of the video.  THat keeps everyone from getting dismounted if they are underneath.  Ferox protect the rexes, rexes shoot boss.  only 1 runner for keys needed.  Everyone pumps their mounts w/ antidote every 3min in last stage when gigas show up.

Everyone respec before hand and set up 600+ hp , runner should be over 700 .

3 hours ago, Beasted said:

Anyone got any top tips for Beta, going to be attempting it in the next day or two. Probably using 5 ferox, 1 yuti, 14 Rex.

I seen 3 beta videos, every one had Rex, Yuty, and Rhino combo.

I found additional tames (ones you have to whistle control) hinder more than help. Just my observations so far. 

This fight is definitely geared towards a full 10 rider set up.

5 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I seen 3 beta videos, every one had Rex, Yuty, and Rhino combo.

I found additional tames (ones you have to whistle control) hinder more than help. Just my observations so far. 

This fight is definitely geared towards a full 10 rider set up.

Were on small tribes so only six of us. The plan was, 5 will ride ferox and 1 on Yuti, then rexs to tank so stuff in the later rounds. We used two ferox in the gamma fight and they were significantly better than the current rexs available on small tribes.

It does seem that most available beta runs on youtube use Rhinos, I guess the veggie cakes are what makes that superior.

Archived